Reviews for SPIDER!
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
hahaz, that used to annoy me so much as well, stll dus a little, actually, tho i just find it more amusing now... that i've realised that sum of the girls hu screamed were onli pretending, for sum unfathomable reason...because wenever i was alone with one of them, they'd lean back, and i'd be like, "oh wow, itz a huntsman," or sumthin equally as big and hairy from the spider realm, and they'd be like, "yeah, so?" l0lz. i still dun geddit. ah wellz.
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LMAO i could get a good work out laughing at these poem thingys...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This was amusing really. I found it funny because whe I was younger I used to always scream when I saw a spider. (I still do at times.) Awesome stuff yet again !
CBTD
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I once had a friend who was terrified of birds. She ran screaming out of my house when my little chick got free. That's why they say it's an unexplainable fear. Or phobia, rather.
trrr chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Funny
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
lol... oh sarcasm.. I like it.. i hate girls who are scared of bugs!
cowgirlpunk chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
i know the feeling. i wanna smack somebody when they get all freaked out over a bug.
Gunnink chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I laughed long and hard at this; excellent work. I've had to deal with people like this all the time at summer camp and it bugged the hell out of me, too. Great job.