Reviews for Bounty 105
Uncle Sam chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'm a perfect loser, im paid to be a loser, and thats all i read cause i knew it was gonna suck anyway.

Signed byUn-uncle SamAnti-You.
Misoshiru chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
well that was a little bit of an anticlimax... a let down... but now i understand why it was like that... i think you should have actually done the assassination before all tht happened with that victoria chick and then had her to kill oli... the last chapter didnt really wind up the story... anyway im looking forward 2 part 2, upload it soon ok?
evilmonkey2007 chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
i got a little confused at the last part but otherwise it was pretty good. good job. ~cheers amie~
evilmonkey2007 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
finally i read ur story.(well at least started to. very good intro. grabbed my attention. keep up the good work. ~cheers,amie~
BrokenSword chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
This is one of the best stories I have read on here. The story is very interesting. I have one complaint. YOU ARE WAY TOO GOOD AT CLIFFHANGERS! You freaking torcher the reader (in a good way) But keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
BrokenSword chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
James De Cowboy is awesome, Nite is a bit mysterious. You did a great job with this and the action felt good. nice
BrokenSword chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Whoa, this is pretty good, the Nurses sound like some type of robots or something, that was a cool idea. I'm on to the next chap now!BrokenSword
BrokenSword chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Hmm, don't know where this is going anymore
BrokenSword chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Nice, I liked this so far, continueing on to the next chap _BrokenSword
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hmm, interesting, you have skill at capturing the reader's
T3H J0n chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This story...is amazing. I like it very a lot. I have only read the first chapter to only a few books. And most i didnt like, but this one grabs me its telling me to keep reading it. But reading is hard for me, but since this story is wicked awesome ill keep reading it. Haha. I didnt really see anything bad it had a well going pace to it so that even i could keep up with it. Keep up the good work my friend and maybe one day you will be reading what wrote. Have a nice day!
Misoshiru chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
heya good chapter, just got a few things to point out tho:

“Robert has no clue about my mission to eliminate Oli, our conversation and partnership must be kept secret,” that doesn't make sense because it should have a semi-colon (;) in it instead of a comma, so now it is "...mission to eliminate Oli; our conversation..." becuase it is a different idea but in the same sentence it needs ; to make sense... try to get used to that and then it's all good.

Also one more thing. with the gloves bit in the elevator, because there are two gloves and not one, it should be "...resists the gloves' suction...” and not "...resists the glove’s suction..."

that's all i have to complain about but other that that it's sweet as! update soon!
Misoshiru chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
ouch. hey its been *years* since u updated last! good chapter, update soon! and also thanks for the review!
DOORphrame chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
You have skill, but it seems that you just let go of the story line and its flying all over the place. It could use some work, but overall it is pretty nice.
Kiki14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
That is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens after the first 3 chapters. Wonderful suspence, it left me upset knowing I had to wait to find out what happens next to the Bounty Hunter. Good Job! Your an exceptional writer and your skills will probably pay off later in life. Keep on writing.