Reviews for noodle
Riku-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Its ironic sorta. Both of our dogs were named Noodle(s) (except yours was a girl and mine is a male). I know how it is to lose your dog to cancer b/c when I was around 9 I lost my first dog, Opie (also a Welsh Corgi who looked EXACTLY like Ein) to cancer too. I feel the same exact way you describe yourself in the poem...
darkfairie328 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Heyhey sammy. ya know what? I know how you feel... My pup Pike died back in August and it sucks... I only got to meet Noodle once... buit I remember her.

Krissy
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I can't stop crying... gosh... I'm so sorry about your dog. An old dog of mine died due to someone in our neighborhood poisening it. I was only five,but I could remember my dad come in and try to tell us calmly that our dog had died. I wish the dog hadn't. I know how it feels when people tell you you can just get a new one, yeah but you knew the other one so well. Why would you want to? Well, this poem brought back a lot of bad memories of lossing pets, but it's still very good!
nick-wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Ah, the bond forged between an animal and human. A rare thing to say the least. Well done for a good piece, and I'd say that the emotion behind it easily makes it a poem.
Stones decay, words last