Reviews for Something to Talk About
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oddly, I really liked this story. It made me smile and grin and I had to hide my face so my boss wouldn't ask questions or anyhting. So cuute. The paragraphs could've been shorter though, but that's just personal preference.

Darryl was cool and not like the whole 'brood-brood-mysterious-because-I-can' man. His philosophy on not listeneing to words that serve no purpose makes sense and struck me. Obviously though, it's precisely those words that have to be exchanged to make a polite and comfortable environment sometimes.

Matt's sweet. Darryl's sweeter.

When Matt was going to put the Tulip and card on his desk at night, I figured he'd see him asleep. And boy, was I not disappointed. It was so sweet- not corny, cliche sweet, but simple and sweet.

Liked it, just thought I should review, though this isn't much of a review. Wasted words, I suppose, but kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Gripping! Couldn't stop reading. Had to go back and re-read sometimes a paragraph at a time to savor the delicious feelings and actions. My own emotions were trapped in this story along with the characters. First time I've felt compelled to ever click on the Review button.

Guest
me chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
theres something i love about stories that are almost character studies. something about people who arnt all sunshine and popular perfection. and yet here theyre still perfect because theyre happy in themselves and it works so well.
gypsy madamme chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
i cannot tell you how many times i've read this story. i just keep coming back to it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw, adorable. Really cute. Love it.
krisherdown chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love the way you introduced these characters. Beautiful, sweet and romantic without being sappy. Well done.
7272 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I can't believe how many stories I love and have saved on my hardrive are ones you wrote. Years ago, I never looked at the author. Shame one me.
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I'm so KILIG (erm, a word that probably is synonymous to excited but usually in romantic situations) LOVE LOVE.
Aime Atem chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Very cool, and cute, and wonderful. Extra points for tulips.
Capricia chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
awesome story! I love the interaction and the notes and flowers where so cute.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Don't think I ever reviewed for this. It's a good bit of fluff. Not overly cheesy; kind of cute. It's good. :)
PoertyQueen chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I loved it it was cute and funny and sweet and cute ... and cute!
nomy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i like it alot! no i L..O ...V..E...i LOVE it ! i love Matt character and how sweet of him! if i were Darryl i were like so fall in love with Matt too..! its like so freaking sweet leaving pick me up notes and then flower when he starting to fall in love..its like in dream land for a moment..put a smile in my face like for a day when i read the story yesterday! you done a great story that i will be sure to read it again and will never get bored with it..! and for your info, theres only a handful of story that i will absolutely can read over and over and over again! and i love this one so much! love the ending too..! the kissing part in front of the window or door? is like so priceless..! _
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I liked. ]
Fold39Crane chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow, that is beautiful! Both characters were so individual and Darryl kept his personality to the end. I enjoyed it!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »