Reviews for Something to Talk About
FrayFray chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Amazing. Just purely amazing. I love it!
Amandine Daumier chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Beautiful.
Lidyah chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow! Stunning writing.
Sysi chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a really cute story. It is sad at times, but still horribly cute. The personalities of the characters seem a bit flat at some scenes, but that is nothing that can't be forgiven. *wink*
JinLucifer chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh man ... for being such a relatively simple story, it was absolutely wonderful. Really sweet in a casual and understated sort of way. Made me feel all achy. [dreamy sigh] Thank you muchly for writing and sharing! [runs off to see if the rest of your stuff is just as good]
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I really enjoyed reading this :] it had a nice flow to it and was so different from other stories I have read on this site. I love Darryl's character and I think you did very well with him. Really good, keep writing :]
Lami chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
epp:) this is so cool! I'm grinning like an idiot, and i don't even know why! yeah... office gossip is evil:O)
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Your writing style reminds me of my favorite slash author. It's great!
Zenana7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nicely written - sweet, yearning, good use of tulips.
cho-sa chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow... I like it. **blinks** I really like it. Very nicely done. I love your characterization! I especially love how you wrote Darryl and Matt. I love how Matt is just the right amount of shy at then end with Darryl being just the right amount of agressive too.
Chris King chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, that was lovely!
Yoyo-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Ok, I've read this before too (on Maderr's site, I remember XD cause it was a challenge fic) but I wanted to read it again and review cause I love it _. It's so well-written and I love how while everyone else gossips about Darryl, Matt genuinely respects him and it shows in all of their exchanges _. And the ending is just so sweet (I know that was the point of the challenge but you did a great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
That was great! It's 1:40 in the morning but I just had to finish the story. So cute!
Fallen Angel 229 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Good story! I really liked it! Write more please?
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3