Reviews for What They Didn't Know
Risa the Moon chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
i really hope that you write more to this story. i would really like to read more of it.
epephany chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
heeyya, im on the run at the mo coz mums calling fo dinner n i got a pile of stuff to get thru, but im taking the time out coz u r so swet fo reviewing my story AND giving me a shout out.
i like how things r progressing, desi sounds so sweet. I was expecting another dustan "incident" but mayb that woulda been overdone- good job avoiding that. Throw in another twist somewhere! the story has the gr8est potential for it, Lonnie is so sweet & Thane is so smitten
Im so happy u liked my story, coz ur soo accomplished- im just getting strted. Cleo is in trouble, but i gatta figure out somefin...expect surprises in the nxt chappie
i gtg, keep writing! ill look out fo ur 3rd if u lookout fo mine! :P:P il look out neway
thanks fo the shout, ill giv u one too
luv hammer girl
NomadicWriter chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
aw that was just soo cute! i cant wait to read more, and dont forget to update - Babysiting Josh - im in love with both stories.. hehe! sorry to sound pushy... but yes im hooked.. to them al!
-Kate
Riley Blair chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
I'm not quite sure how I feel about Thane yet, but I have to say that I like Kari and Dustan and Alondra too. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm praying for a quick update!
Riley Blair chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is an awesome story so far. When I read the summary I thought that this Desiree would be like a girlfriend or something.. I never thought of a daughter! ::Merrily skips on over to chapter two::
bipolar-magician chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
woo! u updated, hehe. awesome chappie, now update again! please and thank you : )
bipolar-magician chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
ahh! update! now! u better, this is an awesome beginning, so update! please and thank you : )
NomadicWriter chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
That was a great start! and i cant wait to read more - you have me hooked..
-Kate
epephany chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
WOW~! that was fab! absolutely ace. I already feel attached to Alondra and Thane, like theyre really god friends of mine n i want them to work this thru. Same w/ kari n Dustan. I cant believe you were able to put their history AND the whole night's events in their so smoothely. I mean WOW! it all worked so well, it was really good to read something that really is worth publishing (as in a book) ! I feel reealylyl close to the characters, it's set up so well. I WANT MORE DAMMIT! :P PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ur really good so can u pls giv me some advice on my story? i jsut published it! thanx
lub hammer-girl:)
proverbial bane chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
THis story's good. I just noticed it on the "Just In" collumn and noticed after I read that it was you. Cool. I don't like Thane.. :P I probly will eventually, but I feel sorry for Alondra. :( LoL. Update this baby so0n!