Reviews for Breaking Apart Slowly
Carlette chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
It's okay if the story starts off slow! We dont want things to happen too fast, so I think it draws readers in and keeps them waiting for more! :D
Carlette chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Well I like it! And whoever left that review can die!

I'll keep reading :)
C.Gholy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I like this so far good intro I really give sympathy for Mana

I 'm going to add this to my C2 if you don't mind
empty-spiral chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
well, you havent updated it in a while, but i liked it so much i couldnt help but ask for an update, so... plz update?
kourtney chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
i love this story,its getting good, please keep writting more.

andd, a question, i take it your a girl (if your not then woops, sorry) but uhm, are you bi then? or lesbian? just wondering.
deli-lise chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
ah..it was getting good. Keep it coming when you can.
Yoroy chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
I like your story, it is decent, but you aren't the only one with multiple personalities and a ton of friends. E-mail me for someone who can relate, but ibn the immortal words of Yoroy: everyone knows lemons are a source of low octane fire fuel, so when life gives you lemons...lets just say life wont be coming around anymore. My e-mail is I await your mail, Cole/Yoroy/Sean/
Repair me chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
im very pissed at the person who reviewed(...) *glares* that was not very nice and if i knew you i would kick your ass! -_-, anyway, hehe nice chap, love the punch *cheers* yay, please keep goin and dont listen to that fucker, cya!
entanglednthorns chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
I have a little message for you in my bio, why don't you go ahead and read it. I'm just sure you'll LOVE it. Bye bye jackass who does not give their name even though they know me because they know I'll beat the shit outta them.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
You suck, jesus christ ur trying to ask for pity, and having a lesbian thing, jesus cry me a fucking river. You need to get a life and stop acting like your life is so hard(I actually do know you! and know ur a baby that likes pity and that 'Mana' is after u, it's one of ur make-up personalities, yea u made it up like 3-4 months ago...dude stop fucking faking and acting like the worls ending. BO fricking WOO! Your way to lesbian...nasty ass fag. neways I'm just pissed cus ur making urself sound like ur the unluckiest/worst off/saddest little girl in the world... maybe u don't have friends becus of how u act...anyways bye, cry baby
Repair me chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
hey dont say it was a crappy chapter, i thought it was alright _, so short tho :( need...more.. update soon!
chinchu chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
this is an interesting story... ME WANT MORE! seriously tho, update soon _
BoomShaKaLaKaLa chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
it was amazing! i really hope you post more soon because i love the story! I'm adding this to my faves :)
-*Livia*-
MyVeryOwnDreamland chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
write more more more
Repair me chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
more more more, i loved this story! i want more! as you can see i really like this story, its very interesting and i really enjoyed reading it please continue soon!