Reviews for The Spirits Within
Sakura Reyna chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
Alex is really starting to act like me in this chapter. _.
Sakura Reyna chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Major outburst, Alex! -~. That ordeal with Michelle's spirit sounded risky.
Sakura Reyna chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
The name of this chapter fits with the events...I'll read the last chappie now. -
Sakura Reyna chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Ooh...More memories, even more mysterious than the last one. Your stories are getting interesting.
Sakura Reyna chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Whoa, I wasn't reading as carefully as I should. That was a dream about Michelle-the rape thing-Oh! I understand this story better now. It feels like a definte calm before the storm. I'll keep reading.
Sakura Reyna chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
I just noticed that in your longer writings, you emphasize the importance of family, which is good. You have a target value and you stick to it without losing focus. I can relate to Alexandra's rape situation as well...Everything is quite vivid in this chapter. Well done.
Sakura Reyna chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I've enjoyed reading this. Keep writing, this is wonderful!
green n yellow fish chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
yup. i see where ur coming from. but plz keep writing chosen! i am waiting for the next bit!
xx
A.R.B chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Looks like a good start, some interesting characters and just a hint of intrigue. Could've used a little more description, I think. But one thing that really irked me was that it started out in a traditional first-person style, but then switched - quite abruptly - to a more stream-of-consciousness type once all the character exposition was done. If you could paint a better transition between the two parts, and perhaps intigrate the characterization more smoothly into the actual story, I think this could be excellent. Looks good. Keep writing.
sinner saint chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I love this story already; the way you set the scene and describe Alex. I feel like I'm getting to know her, cos you described all her family in so much detail. And you've left me wanting more, which is always a good thing. More soon please!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3