Reviews for Boyfriend
ariel chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
i love this though i'm the same way haha
SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I'm like this too, but I'm in denial. _
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i can relate to this poem, yearning for romance and all...oh well. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
aw, hehe- that's so cute! I don't know what the constant need is for... but it's definitely always there! I like the "Once I'm in love, I can't live without it"- aaw! . *write on*
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I think you might have added an extra word in the line "And can make be feel carefree"... take out be or feel... most likely be. But, anyways, I really liked this poem, it was VERY sweet. The rhyming was a plus, but, a little of it was a bit forced, it didn't flow perfectly where it was forced, but overall, the poem does make sense.
The last four lines are my favorite, and this was just an absolutely beautiful poem! Great job!
Keep writin'! Have a good one. XP
confused being99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I like the ryming (I have no clue if i spelled it right, but dont blame me its 1 and i havent slept in like the last week at all...lol) thing you got there. Its a cute poem...in some ways...comes out kinda needy doesnt it...lol...but i like it...I like the last 4 lines...s'good
~confused being99~
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
It sucks but I know how you feel. I think it's just a phase though, I felt like this and now I don't anymore, now I want freedom and no boyfriend, so I think it passes, maybe just a typical teenage mood-swing.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
well. wow... seems the past 3 and this have a lot in common... smthg id think and obsess over as well. i like them thogh. very relatable.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Good sentiment, i can relate. But you should never be with someone who "treats you like s*"... only with someone who treats you like a princess
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
that was a really great poem. i seem to find myself in that same position which does really suck., but we shouldnt need to always have a boyfriend. good job on your poem, it flowed and rhymed really well. keep writing and have fun!
BunniGyrl chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I understand completly and I absoultly love it I'm the same way I always need love
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I think most girls know that feeling, well, at least, I do. Odd how it seems to take over and later you can't remember why you were even attracted to the person in the first place. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, awesome poem.
Yuna Karasu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
they aren't such an abundant commodity.