Reviews for I Would Die For You
Domina Noctis chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
this story seems like it'd be really interesting, but it's uh kinda lack updaits, lol p

plz updait!
daakukitsune chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
*shifty eyes* weeeeeeeell! I'm here here here here! :wheeness: You updated! ...two month ago! ;

AND IT HAS KAO! _ *glomps Kao and refuses to let go* ToT I'll never let you out of my sight again!

*evil look* :) I'll just kill all the others! Mwahahahahaha! *ties Kao tightly to a nearby pole and changes into her "Vampire-killer outfit!" in which everything you could ever want to cause mass mayhem was in a bag on her back* Time to die! ) *tries to take a step forward but falls backward* T-T help me! *looks like an turtle stuck on its shell her arms flailing around* Nooooooooo! I wanted to kill them so I'd have Kao all to myself! ToT;;
daakukitsune evil ff.net won't let me sign in TT chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
whe! I likeded the chapter! X3
Riyu reminds me of someone I know. *takes out the big metal baseball bat she carries with her* I really don't like that person _ *hits Riyu on the head as hard as she can*
Mwahahahahahahaha *has a coughing fit*
Note to self, don't cackle when sick...
so dizzy... _ ;;
Yay for the chappy! Yay for the charactereries! -
I'm gonna sleep now, so bye-bye!
*leaves*
*runs back in with a blowtorch and sets Riyu on fire* _ I'm starting to like you!
._.; but.. were killed? was Toushi killed?
._.;;
_ ;
to much thinking for a sick person. me go bed. now.
bye. you soon update. x.x
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*sneaks in signing her own theme song*
chii chi chii chi chii chi... chi che chi chi!
Nin nin! _
ACHOO! *coughs*
_ *puts on a mask thingy* I'm sick and not supposed to be on the computer.
But I'm also home alone so HA! X3
New story, yay!
*.* It was good! Though it would be better if Kao was in it... *is still looking for him*
NekoKaji chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
(Too lazy to sign in xP ) Arrogance is sexy! ..o_O; *shifty eyes* I did not say that... *cough*
Tanaka: ...I knew you couldn't resist my charms ;p
NK: v_v don't push your luck wolf-boy *stuffs shoe in Tanaka's mouth* D Anyways... a cliffy! Will Riyu be okay? Will Toushi be okay? Will Kyo be okay? XD Wow I'm hyper now... oh well, bah bai! (So tired...need sleep... _x *zombie stare*) Good job once again! Teehee!
Aemilia chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I really loved this. Kyo was very symapthetic, despite the people-killing (I usually like bubble gum vamps- all sex appeal, no bite). All the characters were dynamic and interesting. Riyu cracks me up. The writing is fluid and easiy to follow- keep it up. Yea hot vamps! Sorry- nothing gets me worked up quite like vampires.
-Aemilia
NekoKaji chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Whe! I wuv this! P Can't wait for more fluff xP *sigh* Toushi sounds so handsome... *dreamy look* x;
Tanaka: *gaghackcough*
NK: ( *drags into another room* *BANG* *reappears without Tanaka* D Please Update! XD
Tanin chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
As you would say...AIYYE! I LOVE IT XD! Actually, I think it's fantastic! Love how he drinks blood...muhahaha...ahem...ok well keep it up and I shall be back...muhahaha!
Forever writing!