Reviews for Love
LDS Dreamer chapter 50 . 2/18/2011
So...they don't get together? Dude! You left us with a huge cliff hanger and it's the end! totally unfair! Is there a sequel?
Rosalee Knight chapter 50 . 2/17/2011
omfg! i just read this for two hours straight... my brains turned to mush but i don't care because it was AWESOME! so, so, so cute!

my only criticism - it makes me want a super cute boyfriend god damnit!
Hysterical Smiles chapter 50 . 6/11/2009
LOVED IT! it would be so cool to see them in another story! I think i finished this in two or three days... ANYWAYS, I REALLY liked this story!
neetu chapter 50 . 6/10/2008
hey bel ur story was gr8

i was feeling like i was in the story myself playing characters

i think u can go ahead with more stories

oh i just cant wait to read another of urs

hey can u tell me any other good stories like this tht i can find in fictionpress plzz?
Elizabeth07 chapter 50 . 2/6/2008
Well, this story got off to a slow start and I was a bit bored, but, I kept reading out of curiosity just to see what would happen.. Then, I could not stop reading at all.. I loved the middle chapters from 30 and on.. I could not stop laughing!... I love the way your characters can have fun even though they are over eighteen.. I am sad that the story is over. I could not stand the ending though, only because I don't like cliffy type endings. It screams that it needs a sequel to see if Eric and Bel will get together, officially. Say you might write one, even if it only turns out to be only one chapter getting them together, then that would make my century. Just a thought!
dominique chapter 50 . 12/10/2007
its an awesome story hope there will be a sequel dat would be kl bw i figured out ur name its belda bye bye
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 50 . 1/25/2007
Wow this story was fantastic, I loved the ending. it was simple and befitting i think. well done.
ATTITUDE007 chapter 50 . 12/26/2006
WHAT THE CRAP! U CAN NOT END TEH STORY LIKE THAT !. AT LEAST MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING! 4 ME? pwese?
B.R.35 chapter 50 . 12/9/2006
I always loved this story and I'm slightly sad that it is done! Great job!
troryfan3007 chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
This is areally great story

i love all the characters, they are great!

Jo
Elraralia chapter 50 . 12/6/2006
Ooh Romantic Eric! (Why does that sound like a product? Like Beach Barbie... oh never mind.)

I liked the ending! Though it would have been very amusing if you jumped in bed and whacked someone with the mugs 'cos you totally forgot about them. Yeah. Ouch, but funny.

And I'd read anything you write! :)

Okay I am off to write my narcissistic spin-off of your story now. Bye bye.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 50 . 12/6/2006
I'm actually quite disappointed with this chapter. The start was okay, and the end not too bad, but in the middle it was just all messed up and confused, as though you knew what you wanted to write but couldn't quite find the right way to put things. Typos littered the middle section as well, which was a bit distracting.

It's a shame, because you came so far only to ruin it a bit at the last hurdle. For me anyway, although I'm sure a re-edit would clear up most of the mistakes.

Spawny
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 50 . 12/5/2006
that ended a bit...well suddenly but it was good:) i just dont think u had to keep us waiting that long;) lol but it was good:D
SpawnMeister666 chapter 49 . 11/26/2006
As ever this is a good update, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get around to reviewing it. I'm looking forwards to the next installment though.

Spawny
philoslove chapter 49 . 11/8/2006
I love the pit! MAN, WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A MOCK ROCK CONCERT THERE! Eric can be the rockstar with a cushion guitar hahaha. And of course, I'd dash up to our room and grab your underwear and throw your underwear at him. We might restrain you, cos you might tear his clothes off. "KIRSTEN! REINFORCEMENTS HERE! WE MAY NEED A ROPE!"

. I agree with Kirsten's review. Eric waiting in the shower? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love shopping for groceries too! And of course, hoping for free treats, when the salesladies cook some new stuff. EVIL GLEAM IN EYE. Look, the evil gleam in my eye is apparently a mechanism that can't be switched off eh? MUAHAHAHAHAHA! It's INNATE! I think you should agree by now hehehe. ANYTHING, darling, ANYTHING to do something *evil* like that. *smirks victoriously* and sticks tongue out.

Nah! I think you approached the Eric-you thing really appropriately and nicely! it's not you know, corny or awkward or awful. It's really just nice the way you put everything, and that he doesn't expect any answer. It's all pretty comfortable, and yay! he managed to SPIT IT OUT! hey, can he choke on something so we can ALL thump on his back most vigorously? you'd probably scream blue murder. or maybe you mght join kirsten and i in whacking the... erm... morsel of food out of him. Indeed, morsel. We'd be overreacting, very happily!

“WHAT? In broad daylight?” Vicki screamed.

OMG ! YES THAT IS SOMETHING I'D DEFINITELY SAY! And also "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THEM BOTH ALONE?"

SHY? BASHFUL? Right. Seriously. If you'd made me kiss my boy, I'd French him straight, probably to the ground.

You know, knowing me, I'd probably roll the roller chair over my toes and end up screaming and howling in pain rather than throwing pillows.

CLIMBING TREES YAY! taught me how to climb trees. Of course, we had a very enjoyable time up there. Let me repeat, very enjoyable. And let me say again VERY *raises eyebrows* ENJOYABLE *winks winks*. Oh, and of course the leaves were whirling down, and carried by the autumn breeze.
511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »