Reviews for You stood at my door
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Ich sehe alles genau vor mir. Das 2. Kapitel gefällt mir "noch" besser als das erste.
StrawberryStars chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Aw...I've got an idea as to what you're talking about, but I'm not sure if I've got it right. It doesn't really matter though, because the idea I've got in my head makes me feel all warm and maternal and whatnot. *aw* Loved it!
Simple Enigma chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
AW! so cute! i love it!
Manuel Fajar chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
A child's love—golden,

Vanishes heart's empty grief,

Life refreshing smile.
lifescrewsusall chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Great format. First two stanzas really contrast well. Invokes so much romance in just this one moment that it describes. Very good; keep writing!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I like the formatting of the first stanza, and the whole poem really-very nicely encapsulates the feelings that come with being in a relationship. The things that really matter, indeed..
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
cute *hugs*
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Yes. I really agree that things so beautiful should matter within a person's life, depending on their feelings and beliefs. This is a very lovely poem. It was wonderful, just as you are. :3 *hug* Very nice write.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
This is such a touching poem. Really tender and soft. - Well done !

Noelle
myno chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
aw... i love that... i think i'm gonna steal the idea...
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Schwer zu entscheiden, ob dies eine Ballade ist, aber jedenfalls ist das Gedicht sehr schön durch Wiederholungen rhythmisiert, die aber doch varieren,
Getuie chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
It was a particularly beautiful and tangible picture you've shaped in this poem. The longing is there, the need is there, the heart is there... good work
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Thats really nice, you can really imagine hwtas happening when you read it.
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
A very good, sweet poem.
HisBeLovedChildofGrace chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I really love this. I started crying when I read it. I'm actually still crying, I just felt someway connected to it.