Reviews for Chopped Logic
Alyse Kettle chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
When I read work like this become insanely jealous and wish I could create visions like these. Great imagery, very scary story.
(Although your grammar could do with a little work.)
Keep writing.
AK
happy thing chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
You do know you're god right? At this point i don't know if I'll review more because it might start to look scary and stalker-like. Just know that you are awesome, and I LOVE everything you have written that my eyes have laid sight on. Ok, enough with the praise... write on.
MaxxRidarr chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I'd suggest you stop these idiotic "philosophies" of yours and get a life. Try McDonalds, you'd be there for the rest of your life loser.
MrFlames chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Oh, yeah. That is the artist formerly known as Kit Vampire, I think, so you surprised me when you said the new name. Fading Memory is okay; kinda a person with their own mind and thoughts and all that.
Space-ghost-boy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Our purpose is to die. Our purpose is to have no purpose. I can't say I agree with that but it is well written.
The ending line is very good.
lola-in-slacks chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is actually not a review so apologies in advance. I just wanted to know if I know who you are and to tell you that it wasn't really prose, my computer just took all the spaces out somehow. If that makes any sense. And thank you for reviewing it. ps Daves's a kokjokkey
Bragi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I don't even know what to say about this. All these writers trying to cut to the center of human existence, this is what they were trying to do. It's the perfect story. Congratulations.