Reviews for Outer Layer
Serfious chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
THe is a beautifully written poem. Keep up the good work.
Tanika chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
oh i loved that last line. this poem is really good. i cant wait to find myself. i cant wait to find my soul mate. i do realize though that i am only 17... well almost 17 and i have plenty of time. best i can do is keep trying. the closest i have to a soul mate is my best friend. he is my heart. so sensitive and fragile i fell like i must protect him while in all actuality he is the only person keeping me alive. everyone says i have a crush on him... that i want more than i best friend from him... i say "no" but then i have to ask myself if i am in serious denial...i dont know i think i love him as a best friend and nothing more... i sure hope nothing more... that would be too painful... sorry lol i like giving long reviews... didnt mean to goet all personal i just cant help it... poems do that to me.. before i can fully appreciate it i have to relate in some shape way or form. all your poems i read so far are awesome. this one is no exception.
Seeking Sight chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Original use of language and metaphor, you have a style that flows beautifully and conveys emotion well. Keep at it ;)
FilledeCali89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
once again, great poem. just so many pictures you paint with words
Genesis Shirai chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
the continueing(sp?) dream of the perfect man you could say... awesome poem... loved every word!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Again beautiful and very strong. You have so much feeling in your writing. I wish I had as much talent as you _. But still, you seem very sad. Ah, it is not my business to pry. You have so much talent, I just hope that one day you will have you faith again. I love the originality of your work, keep it up.
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Very nice and sweet, one can feel it. I like it very much. Thanks for your review
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I liked it. It was very positive and very hopeful and loving. I just read Naomi and this and I think you can write darker stuff slightly beter but definitely you can do justice to your happier emotions. Something I struggle to do.
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
great poem; especially loved:
and frozen
from the storms
that once lived against me like a husband.
wonderful use of language!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
aw very sweet.. I liek it
thanks for your reviews!
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Keep writting. This was a good poem