Reviews for Ode to the Fangirl
beloved18 chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
oh i like your story its kawaii
Val chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
"you will be sentenced to live in a world in which you are idolized to an extreme notion." hahaha, best line ever!
Val chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
interesting beginning. let me just add one observation before moving to the next chapter. well done for the impressive amount of lines starting with K (especially in the first part of the story.)
S.M.G. Lynn chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
OH MY GAWD! That was awesome! *goes starry eyed* Mine Sesshomaru hast been forgotten and Shirushi has taken his place! Lawl, kidding! *beams* This is totally wicked. I thought Shi-chan couldn't go farther than 5 ft from Kanari... but you've got him going miles from Kanari... T-T I'm so utter lost. Update sooN! -Akeryou
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
ah! you need to put up the next chapter soon! this story is to good not to!
Souls Redux chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
"The fangirl: a seemingly misunderstood beast that is shunned by many as a rabid creature of the shadows..."

lol you had me hooked by the first line! I look forward to reading more.
Tetsuni chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
Finally you updated! This chapter is cool! Update soon!
Kail chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
SQUE!
Sy-chan2 chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
hey...havent seen you in a while -_-...do you even remember me? anyway great chapter! _ till next time...sorry if i haven't been reviewing or writing but im still alive -_- ok hehe enogh of my weirdo rambling...again great chapter...ja
Tetsuni chapter 13 . 4/21/2006
It's really awesome! I love this story! Update soon!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
You're on FictionPress too! That's awesome! So am I! I have some stories posted if you'd like to read them go ahead! It's me, Oneesan no Miroku Houshi a.k.a. Melissa Norvell there too .
alexa chapter 13 . 9/19/2005
you gotta update this story it's awesome!
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
I spent all day reading your fanfic and I enjoyed it immensly. You are a very good author and I hope you update soon.
lolwhutthephuck chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
You stole some ideas fro Escalflowne, I know! .;; I don't care, just stating. I don't know if you stole more than the fight-thing, and then him in the world, and the moons thing, but I just wanna say that. heh. but your story is great anyway! . I'm confusing mehself now though... . ;; heh.
Rakir the toy chapter 1 . 6/10/2005