Reviews for Ode to the Fangirl
Aikoh chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*Giggles* I love this story! I can so relate! Otaku/anime spoofs are one of my favorite genres. .x This seems like it could be real, and I would so buy this if it were a comic. It's different from the usual anime spoofs I've seen in real life which usually have to deal with otaku and stuff, not the fangirl aspects.
And you've shown me how annoying fangirls can really be sometimes! I never thought of looking at them that way o.o then again, counting myself I'm in a group of four of them. I should let them read this.
I hope you continue it, and I'll have to remember to add this to my favorites after this review is done.
Emma Grey chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
lol it was really funny. I love the way you make Shirushi in this version. Lol I especially liked the car part becasue he was so darn clueless! *winks* Great job! *thumbs-up*
~kitsune _
Emma Grey chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
yay! it worked again! and yay that you got my e-mail! yeah like i said i loved this chapter how hes so oblivious and guess what i read it the day you posted! I love this story!
Burnt Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
*laughs* Shirushi Has a problem. *smiles serenely* Oh well. His problem. Let me laugh.
Emma Grey chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
Yay! It worked this time! I tried to review like the day after you posted it but something about the server was down or whatnot and gr. Anyways, GREAT chappie! I loved it. I always wondered what it would be like to be a toy, like an action figure. You make it so real and funny when Shirushi doesn't know what something is that seems so natural to us, like an alarm clock. Great job and keep up the good work! _
Kiyume chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
This is very interesting... As long as you don't fill it with ditzy raging teenagers that make me want to go crazy, I know this is going to be an awesome story! Please continue soon! And will Shirushi become life-sized and human? THAT would be cool...
Burnt Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
*blinks* Oh my. Poor Shirushi. *snickers*
Emma Grey chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
That was so funny. And well-written. Hmm...I wonder how my Megaman action figure feels when I kiss him? I'm doing an english paper on that - I have to record a day in the life of an object. Like an action figure, or a plush doll. Like Shirushi! The fight with her brother was so real, I bet you have a little brother! Great job! *gives thumbs up* Hai!
dragon-lover17 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
This is a great story, please write more soon lol...I'm a bit of a fangirl my self although not that obsessively, I just like to imagine the characters being around me soo...maybe I am a freak but oh well see you later and have fun, and good luck in the re-write department.
The Almighty Dill Pickle chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Hey! This is cute! I'm so fangirly, it's scary. Over a lot of things/people/series'... Yeah. I love it!
Emma Grey chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Oh that sucks, you already started school? :P not me! Anyway, about the story: five words. IT'S GREAT! I LOVE IT!
Sy-chan2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Hi me here again... sorry If I reviewed lte I was busy with sum homework... and I neede to get it finished right away... ur story made me happy today I was having agenerally bad day this cheered me up...
K. Weaver chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hey! I never read the first version, but this story is prety cool. My friend, kitsune yami told me to read it. I luv it so far! I'm sure most of us fangirls can relate! Some people think Hiei is just a cartoon charecter too! You make me wish this was a show! Awesome detail and battle scene. Kitsune yami told me what happens in the future but I want to read it myself! I'll try to patiently wait for the rest! .~
Sy-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hi me again hope you didn't forget me or anything... well anyway I like the chap and can't wait till the next one... well anyway
sorry for not updating my stories... I'll be reviewing_
Emma Grey chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
hey,i like it! I like the whole doll part. i am so like that. i would DIE if there was a plushie kurama, who is to me who shirushi is to kanari. and i like the descriptions of kyodai and shirushi. i think it's great
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »