Reviews for Dying Friendship
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I've felt this way once. The thing about friendship is that it fades eventually... Nice work here. Keep it up.
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow. This is fantastic. It works so well because it's short and grabs your attention. Well done!
David Stephen chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow! This one was amazing! It flowed so nicely...*claps* I really like it!
David
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This has happened to me before...nice haiku overall.
MorbidMan chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Nice poem. I, myself, have not experienced this, but I figure it must be a powerful and confusing experience. Nice job. I got a new story up if you want to check it out, and one on the way.
This poem here does illustrate exactly why you are one of my favorite authors. And when are you gonna get back into horror writings? I look forward to your next horror story, if you'll write one, that is.
Dracula Lord of the Vampires chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Good Haiku. However, when I said it out loud, the ending was a bit awkward. I'm not trying to be critical or a smartass, but to me, a writer of many haikus and tankas, this would have sounded better as a tanka. But, if you think it sounds right, then forget what I just said. But besides that, good job.
- Dracula -
Meleny chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aw, Cupcake. Sounds like a poem that makes people give you hugs when you read them. Tis good, I like it)
-Lost
Giraffe 63 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Ah, a beginning, a middle, and an end - All nice, and such a telling story in such a few amount of words. Great job.
Derrick Edgar James chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Something I have lived time and time again. Great poem.
IrinaPeace chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Ah, the story of my life. Very nice