Reviews for In The Mind Of Dyslexia
Kattttiiii chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
So true, I'm dyslexic, and i write (not 4 this site, for its partner fanficion) and i have habit of missing words out of sentences and stuff, and if it wasnt for spell check my spelling would be awful. You did a great Job :')

Kattii xx
Krys chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is a wonderfully written poem. You have really put your emotions into it and it is so evident when reading it that you really have been hurt.

You've made me realize now that I've been a bitch to my fiancee because he has said many a time that he is dyslexic and often asks me to spell things for him that seem simple to me. He asks me sometimes what something means or how to say something and I tease him about it (mostly becuase he is so smart that I just can't believe he doesn't know it already). I guess I didn't realize the fact that dyslexia is a real thing that really affects him in his day to day life. I never put it together. I just looked up dyslexia and read the symptoms for an adult and see that he suffers (experiences really as they aren't all bad things) them all.

Wow...what an eye opener.

And, hey...I've seen you around quite a bit but I don't know if I've ever read your work. I'm sorry to have missed out. I'll have to make up for it. ;)

Great poem!

Krys
noodlegirl 28 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i think its wonderful that you continue to write even though you have dyslexia, it shows character and determination and i commend you for witing such wonderful poetry and hope it becomes easier and you writekeep writing you've inspired mesamantha
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is nice. I wrote a poem how a dsylexic would see it not too long ago. I think I shall put it up tonight. It would be hard for a dsylexic writer, to suffer to write.
Jo The Pirate chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This is so beautiful! I love it! Great job!
myno chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
you may be dislexic, but you have talent, and you're poetry is beautiful.
Medevia chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I've never read a poem about Dyslexia, but this is good. It makes a lot of sense too. My kudos on another well-done piece.
orionschild chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
i dunno if you are really dyslexia in nature but i do have that bit of genes in my own body so i kinda understand the agony. :)
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow... this is totally amazing. I mean, apart from how great the writing is, the feeling and idea in it is so intense... huh. I didn't mean to sound that stupid. So, I'm not going to blab on about dyslexia or anything, just wanted to say how great I thought this poem was. You're an incredible writer, B. P.S... I really didn't mean to sound this stupid.
MySweetPrince chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
hey great poem and very powerful, it really makes us think about those who have to go through such difficulties and you done a great job of describing it all. well done! keep it up! ps. fanx for the review!
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
You described it so very well, my friend has Dyslexia. Powerful message, awesome write! Thank you for your kind reviews. Keep on writing!
Glennesque chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Great poem!
Like the pace of the poem it certainly portays the constant battle. AS it effects other parts of you other than writing it shows that you don't give in even to the areas it hurts you most.
My favourite lines was "Dyslexia suffocates,
and surrenders
against my words", it emphasisies that it isn't just an irritation but it actually has the power to control your actions unless your strong enough.
Great poem,
Glenn
Marina Lenore chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow. Very deep and meaningful. And true, my father has dyslexia.
Kat
xLecta chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very nice. Beautiful emotion.
Angels Cry Bloody Tears chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
passionate, compelling and wonderful i loved it
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »