Reviews for In The Mind Of Dyslexia
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
There are so many flavors to perception, dyslexia is but one doctors give a name to without understanding what the feel of it is. My brother sees through eyes of schizophrenia—sometimes much clearer than those who diagnose his dis-ease.
You're writing strikes me like a hammer on a crystal table! Hard to not pay attention. m
Tanika chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
beautiful! excelent! i really like this poem. its very good. people are cruel. ive known this since i was youn enough to understand the difference between right and wrong. maybe even before that. you're a great writer. i think ill read some more of your work
Belle Emetophobe chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
People won't know how something feels until they themselves have gone thru it or are actually going thru it. Taking things for granted. Keep up the good work sis. Really like your poems.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
My fingers creak and crack with the ach of writing for an hour straight... ache
Woe.. youre spelling and writing is insanely good for some one with dyslexia... I hope you dont mind me correcting you i dont do it meanly...
NIce poem... very powerful metaphors
Zoe Peters chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
First I'd like to thankyou for the reviews you gave me and
this is a Great poem, there is so much emotion and feeling behind this. Me personally I have never suffered with dyslexia so I cannot really understand but your writings are great, continue
Everything-and-more chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I think, there is a bit too much emotion, too much power, too much meaning, behind these simple words, weaving one of those complex webs that strech beyond our comprehension, for me to even begin to praise your work. Purely amazing. My mom has Dyslexia. She doesn't write much, but she has the most beautiful hand writting. And she always takes the time out to read my work. Thanks.
Rock on! _
-Jemmini-Chan
LaTierraSutil chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
this is really good. my friend macky has dyslexia.
i don't have dyslexia, but i kinda understand what you mean in your last three lines.
Langriss Hazayake chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Not bad. You really like to write lots of poems.
Amber-Rose17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I was deeply touched by this poem. My sister has Dyslexia, and it's very painful, and also very inspiring to see her try. Thank you for bringing it out there for the world to see/hear.
-Amber-Rose17
emailmeformorepoems chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
It feels odd to be congratulating you on this poem as I still feel touched by its words and by saying 'Well done' I'd be brushing over the harsh realism of its subject... It's a great poem that manages to summon up emotion whether or not the reader can relate to its words.
So instead of Well done... I'd prefer to say,
Thank you.
Never give up
L Spencer
il Duce chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Very nice poem. Really brings out the experience of dealing with dyslexia. And thanks a bunch for commenting on my first entry, it really meant a lot to me. And if you're wondering how my pen name got there, my girlfriend came up with it. o.o; -Joey-
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
1st of all thanks for reviewing my poems, 2nd of all great job! You're a very good poet and you put a lot of feeling into your poems.
JustForgetMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
this is strong..I like it.
Broken Waiting Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
oh powerful. good work
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
some of my friends are severly dyslexic, and i think this sums up the frustration they feel. its cool that you can write about it, cos i know that some of my friends will refuse even to accept it, and struggle all the more. your strength shows.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »