Reviews for Perfection Is So Hidden
lamentation chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Yaay! I like your story. She seems a little weird, considering that she's never had a friend. Did no one else greet her as well? Well, anyway, update soon! xD
James chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Very uninteresting girl...You did a very good job! I greatly look forward to the transformation from totally insignificant and invisible to...anything different from that P
Wow it's quite different reading your story...very short and compact P lots of plot D You can try to slow the pace down just a LITTLE bit, make the readers dangle a bit, and squeeze in a bit more background. There's not much need to hold back on the info and go mysterious on the first few chapters )
Aishwarya chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Wow, this story is amazing. I really like Naomi's personality and you did a
great job with the diary entries. Please update soon!
os chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
okay i change my mind. It's Naomi who is scary :D not Tom hehe but anyways ur a natural :D
os chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
(Y) hopefully reading ur stuff will help me read faster :D
MySecreT chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
My goodness, this story is very appealing. ok...don't ask me why i used those specific words... but you get the point. Keep updating, i shall be waiting!
very nicely written
SassySeventeen chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
nice beginning. i love it!
Given to Fly chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Good start, please continue!
myno chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
you've gotten off to a good start. The first chapter flows naturally and captures the emotions of Naomi well. Other than that... I'll comment more when you update. Keep going!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2