Reviews for Knight Errant
Lady Jedi chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
As I said when I was reading this before, this is really good, You can paint a picture with words, and keep the reader interested, Kudos! Keep up the good work, and ill talk to you when I get back from NH
Insane Person of the Darkness chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
O... The REAL Review! ::gasp!::
I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next. You're really a great writer and have this quality that makes the reader want more. I like that. _
But what I would like to know is why the King is so insistent upon seeing Aideen and Keene. Nothing has really happened yet. Right?
You're especially good with the fight sequences. Its not just a jumble of actions leaving the reader in a state of confusion. You can actually see what's going on. Very few writer's that I know can do that. Good on you, mate! ;-)
When you're through writing the next chapter, send it over to me. It makes me feel special to know what's going to happen before every one else does!
ttyl
IPOTD
Insane Person of the Darkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
YAY!
I get credit!
That makes me feel special!
Yeah, on to the REAL review now _U
Cyber-Undead chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Looks nice. Seems nice. Therefore, it is nice _. Puny jokes of mine aside, I did liked this. Now I'm wondering what does the "old cot" (another puny joke from me) wants with his queen... Probably to send her to some abode, far from his castle, seeing just how much he adores her ;P... Though with Keene, he will either send him on a mission/assignment to some far-off outpost or give him a verbal tirade on "how he should always follow the law" bla-bla-bla... Or, worse, send him to the dungeons...
Only saw a typo, which is always very very nice (to not see more than one) . "(...)it was ugliest of them(...)" there's a "the" missing between "was" and "ugliest", it seems... Other than all this, there isn't anything else that I saw wrong. Only thing I see that "could" (emphasize the "could") use some improvement would be the text itself used, since phrases and the like are not completely in the "medieval category". That and punctuation, perhaps. Commas here and there might do some good. But these are all irrelevant. Your choice of words, as well the build of phrases, are more than enough/pleasing. And as for punctuation, it is more than good enough, so no need to waste time/efforts on such...
Nice indeed, I'll be around waiting for the next update. 'Till then...