Reviews for Requiem for a Rose
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I love this poem. Very true, a rose has so many different meanings and is used to express so many different things. Great job!
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I am beyond enchanted by this oh so elegant poem. It's depth is mesmerizing, & the title is gorgeous. Dear god... this is amazing.
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Thats a very awesome poem! I liked how you made so many things realate to a couple different types of roses. Very nicely writen!
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
A rose can be described in a thousand words, don't you think? This was simply spectacular and the way you phrased what a rose can be, was breathtaking. WOW.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Excellent! Nice descriptions, and I like the way you said a rose can mean different things for different situations. Nice job. _
Ashen Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
*tear* my bf gave me a rose today... wonderful
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That is pretty cool. You like the word "translucent" don't you?
Utopia Story Group chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Beautiful. I'm not a big fan of rhyming poems, but this one works in such an elegant manner. Wonderful. Thanks for posting.

Lowell Boston (I'm logged in under another pen name)
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh, this is so nice. I like it.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
hey i like this poem. the title caught my attention. i love roses, especially white roses. this is a very nice poem. i like its flow and the rhyme is great. well, KW!davida
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
My favorite line was "A violent violet". I never had thought of a violet that way... lol Very nice poem! Yeah, a rose can mean all sorts of different things, I guess!
lymli chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
it's so poetic, so cute, I liked to read it 'cause I didn't lose my time.
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i love this poem, i want to give you a rose of each color for it...it makes me want to write a poem about black roses, my favorite flower.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very nice! Love the idea and the title is really good. Thanks for the review as well btw and I saw on your bio that you're into DA as well...I've got an account there as well if you're ever bored enough to check it out! :P Lol and once again, nice piece!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow awesome work on this, amazing job!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »