Reviews for Whimsical Wanderings
grip chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i'm not sure if you meant 'in hailing' or 'inhaling' but i suppose either one works.

people that do drugs have some basic mental problem/grievance, and it's not the best thing to do to hook up with a user. I used to be myself, so i know from experience.

however, this poem means much. like an earlier read poem of yours... i see apathy towards what is 'right' so you can "feel"
AN0N0MIZZ NIKI chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
good good...i like it alot..it touches my heart..thanx for commenting mines
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
very impressive
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Harsh! But I love this poem. You are a very good poet, gifted with a gorgeous writing style.
orionschild chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
good one. a little inconsistent with how long the phrases are but heck all of those. i feel you. :)
Isil Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
All I can say is powerful.
-Aeglos (Isil Rose)
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
wow, that was great...
Just Me Lyndsie G chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very nice. I love the truthfulness in it. I really like the structure and how you set everything up. Keep up the good work!
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
It's too true (even though I don't know the man you're talking about..) But it is. It seems that the best males exist in anime and books.
I like the honosty in your poems. Awesome job. Keep writing..
roselisabeth chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
You're a true poet. Reading your work makes me feel insecure and makes me wonder why you like my stuff?
I love this poem. I need to sit here and read all of your work now because everyoone that I've read so far has impressed the hell out of me. Impressive work, this poem. Unique.
flashofnothing chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
wow, i loved that much like i've loved your other work. you have an amazing talent to really show how you feel in perfect imagery. keep writing
.:flash:.
sc4sc chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow.. Great stuff here! I always loved to be the kind of guy who had a girl fall into my arms... *sigh*...
The words flow beautifully, and they're filled with much emotion, it's very nice (understating word, but no word can really do the joy justice anyay) to read.
Going into my favourites!
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
very nice! i love the entire poem. There isn't one thing i can pick out that makes it as good as it is but it's gets put on my favorites.
Ebony
Tanika chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
wow that was a great poem. is about your boyfriend? makes me wonder. ... its very too the point dont go to do too much thinking and guessing to interpret it. i like poems like that. you have obvious talent. btw thanks for reviewing my work. i used to get reviews all the time but i stopped writing and i stopped coming to this site... so yeah people gave up on reviewing me. now im lucky if i have on person review my work. so thanks
Belle Emetophobe chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I like this poem.
"Who’s words aren't so final
and endless."
I wish so much the person I'm having problems with wasn't like this too...