Reviews for Whimsical Wanderings
ShedMySkin chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This is good and i can relate to it. Not everyones life has a happy ending like the fairytales we were told. Keep it up!
PinkDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
wow this is a great poem...im impressed. :O) i especially like the repetition of the "happy endings live in books"..definitely added to the overall effect of the poem.
FrostedTeardrop chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
A great poem. I really like it. Always keep writing.
comtesssorelli chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
happy endings live in books
books full of your superb diction
books alive, if true or fiction.
happy endings live in books.
whenever you decide to publish
and make all else sound full of rubbish.
softlycryingrain chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
very well written, I like your style, especially the way you ended it, going back to your theme of "Happy endings live in books..." it connected the entire poem together, instead of changing the subject in the middle like some poems I have read. Good job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
in hailing... its inhaling
and you have some questions but you end with periods.. im sure if thats intentional
I like it a lot... its very true and I love the ending about fading into his eyes... thats awesome!
elven-lady22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
oh wow. here's a reality check for you, eh? i hope that things get better, or better yet, that this isn't your situation..
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
great use of structure...let me fall
let me fade etc etc. enjoyed this sad write.
PCTavarez chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
wow i love it...another beautiful poem, that again i can relate to. i am looking forward to more. please for the sake of good literature keep on writing
love,
pyra of the flames
Zoe Peters chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I am begining to love all your writings, I love the feel of this poem,
*goes to add you to favourite authors*
You are a truly great writer
California Mountain girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Bravo! Very well said. There are a couple ways you can look at that, but what you're saying is really good. Good job, you got talent!
FilledeCali89 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
wow very very good!
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
great poem, I liked it a lot. I somehow can relate as well. -
Akainoyume
MaryCurly chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I like it a lot, I totally understand where you're coming from. Nice work.
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 8/13/2004