Reviews for Falling In Love With You
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This love poem was best love poem of all the love poems in the love poem world. LOL! I'M SORRY! Sorry, about the excess-use of love poem thing. lol. lol. lol. Oops. Sorry about the excess-use of lol. LOl. But anyway, great Poem. I loved imagery and how it was balanced yet varied. And it had a focal point. It had all the elements of art. I loved it.
BlaCk-SeOul-FiRE chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
i like it and it is once more for the reviews! 're just going back and forth arent we?your reading my stuff and im reading yours...very interesting... well i am bored too and i do need to go to bed but im not tired oh wells...screw running tomorrow:D. wells once more i will shut up..._
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow. the feeling there. you said in your summary that steve -was it steve? shouldnt see? can i suggest you open another account - that he might not no, so you can post about stuff u dont want him to know. not tryin to be harsh, but i know this problem of wanting to post, but being afraid my bf would see things.
this is an amazing poem tho, it shows so much and i can relate so well.
Han.
IcyDevil27 chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
New format is easier to follow than the previous format. I like the poem, it's like bittersweet cause you want the speaker to just let go of her inhibitions and fall in love, but you know that it's sad that love causes pain.
Numitor chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hey... pretty good. There's just a couple things that I think should be changed here though. First of all, just the first couple lines... they do communicate your point effectively, but they are cliche in the extreme in the poetry world. Crying and tears are used to death. If you can find some substitute word for them it would work much better. Also, I think you should break up this poem into segments, just seperating them with a blank line. Right now the poem really has a run-on feel. It's as though you can't really find a way to structure your thoughts, and they're all spilling out incoherently. I think that you try to seperate it into chunks, individual statements, the poem will be a whole lot more powerful. Other than that, very good, keep up the good work!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
wow, this was intense! nobody can help falling in love. i liked the poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/14/2004