Reviews for Circleville
WritingIsMyDrugOfChoice chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I Hpe you add more soon. Very good. I'm not who is doing the killing but my money is either on aspen or that Sommer girl.

WrittingIsMyDrugOfChoice
hm chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
ii stumbled upon this story when i was searching for ideas.. your idea is very good but i do think your chapters have a too much dialogue.. it doesn't really seem to flow if you know what i mean..
Claire chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
Just in case you come back on here again... This is an awesome story and you should keep it up! Hoping to hear more soon...
BurnintheLight chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Do you use your real name? Because it's very admirable. Your first chapter seemed very short but was well written. I noticed you haven't updated for more than a year. I'm sure you must have an understandable explanation for not updateing...you do right?
Noir Fleurir chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
omg this is an awesome story i love it! please update soon
Seisaset chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Great story! I'm adding u to my favs! :D

Hope u contine

I don't really have anything to critisize... I'm reviewing so u know u have readers, I know it helps to fire up ur writing.
L.Feldman chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this story is amazing! I read the whole thing in one sitting! Who's the guy that tried to drown Annie? Update soon, please!
candikisses chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
wow - i really like this, gives me shivers, please please write more! what has happened to brace - what did gavin do? why was it a different ring? i need answers - please please update!
tissyftis chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
I just ventured into this website, and ur story is the first one i lay my eyes on... and it really took my attention away from all other things... it's a real thriller... update soon, i can't wait to read what's coming out next...
untouchable1400 chapter 8 . 8/30/2004
Thats a very good fic so far!Update soon!
Kevin chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
I thought it was very well written and i enjoyed what i read. This isn't a review though its more just me saying i like it :)
THE Bokkaku chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Hi! This is very good so far. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm the first to review you. You should have gotten 10 on your first chapter. Oh well...
Keep it up, it's getting very good.
Cheers,