Reviews for Shadow's Kiss
charm en route chapter 25 . 5/15/2010
You know, as interesting as this all is, I'm just waiting on Hitsuzen to come into play. ;)

I'm also a bit confused. Did Miki give Reija his Shadow's Kiss? Because I know she already had Hitsuzen's, so I was wondering if that could happen twice and what would happen if it did. Hrm.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
this is really good! !
Crimsonlotus chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
I
Sweet Papaya chapter 23 . 8/9/2007
meh...kinda short at the end, but ah well. it wasn't bad for your first time writing something like that. why aren't you updating fast enough?
PurpleHaze chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Yay! I've been waiting for this update... I'm so sad that Reija is so haunted... at least she stopped the Shadow from hurting Yumi too much... I hope. Miki's wonderful... I hope there's a happy ending for him and Reija... Please continue! I really love this story :)
aferdeity chapter 21 . 4/21/2007
thamk you so much! I understand everything very clearly now and can even put together some of the foreshdowing in the story. Especially with hitsuzen who was an enigma to me before. I thnk you are going to make NAtaku go with Nicolette but that is just me! anyways update soon I want to know how this story will go.
PurpleHaze chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Aww, we're not abandoning you :D I love this story, I only have two stories in my favs and this is one of them ;)

I think it's very interesting that there was that blood written on the mirror, though it seems like Reija isn't that concerned about it... Kismet?

I like Kismet's fiancé... it sucks that everything has to be black and white for him... that's dumb. I hope, though, that in the end he understands her position. I'm curious.. does he like Kismet much? Beyond her looks? She seems a little.. overbearing.

Also, at the very beginning of the story, when Trish was talking to Maya about the party, Trish states that the party is Wednesday and then Maya says, "Just let me go home and get my stuff," making it seem like it's that day... soo... is Maya coming over before everyone else or what? Not a big deal, just slightly confusing.

I love where this story's going... I really am interested in what Niki said last time about her brother and her being doomed now... and I really want to see if like... maybe Reija can stop that? And Suzuke... poor sweetheart. I wish he could find a good girl for him.

Anyway, goos chappie! I look forward to more :D
aferdeity chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
hey I still like this story and I guess I can live with micky bt I am kind of getting confused with the charectors you have so many if you can list your charectors and their importance to the plot next chapter it would really help me enjoy your story more. not to e annoying or anything.
Mistress Lonewall chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
Wot!

Yeah, that is awesome. When I read it, I was kinda like 'Hey, dis is familiar, YA KNOW?' I thought it was more along the lines of Bleach...I only came to that conclusion because I thought this story would be a great Manga/Anime.

Anways, I loved it. And I kinda imagen Nataku being Sasuke for some reason...

Signed,

Guru-chan
Zealot4life chapter 19 . 3/27/2007
why did you name one of the characters Kismet? Does her characteristics has anything to do with faith?
mishia chapter 19 . 3/26/2007
FINALLY! You updated. I was waiting FOREVER.. Please update sooner, okay? So that your readers won't have to wait so long. LOL. xDD Other than that, interesting chapter! Keep it up.
Zakk Mortified chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
Loved it update soon.
aferdeity chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
hey uum I really think she should get together with nataku I like the guardian much more... but that's just me.
Purple chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
I really love this chapter! I wonder though about her subconcious encounter with the bad guy, was that real or was it just a dream? I know you'll bring it up later. And why does Miki say that that's a weakness SHE needs to overcome? Wasn't his heart the one filled with longing? Haha, but I really liked it. It made me all tingly and fuzzy inside :)
doodette chapter 17 . 3/13/2007
It's about time you updated! Please update more often. I want to know what happens next!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »