Reviews for Dramatic Boredom
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
LMAO. So, I read through this silently first, and then I came back and read through it out loud, and wow, it works so much better out loud. I sat and laughed all the way through it because it sounds like my friends and me. You did a really good job of putting rhyme in this! I'm impressed! It's not easy to rhyme stuff like this, so yeah, great job there. Keep writing! :)
Rohwyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hey, I wanted to thank you very much for reviewing my poem! I really appreciate it; that's awesome of you. And I love your songs (putting you on my favorite authors!) - this one made me laugh, it's so darn true about boredom. Just wonderful!
matt chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
sweet dude. you just had to mention vh1 in one of your songs didn't you? your addicted man, you need help, lol.
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
haha, this is awesome! I love it, its so funny, but i think we all feel this way every now and then, its wat makes the good times seem so great, Keep Writing!
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
ah, boredom. i experience that QUITE frequently. doesn't it suck? it's even worse when there is nothing on tv. i was so bored the other day that i just sat on the stairs trying to think of something to do. so basically all i did was sit on the stairs. some day, eh? well, good job.
i still think u should go be in a band and sing all of ur songs... wait, i forget, are u in a band? well. u should get one. lol.
and congrats on meeting those guys from Loser's Luck! I'll have to check them out sometime!
Keep up the great work!
E. Hisifithith
Lady Beth chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Brilliant; really, really brill. Are you from NZ? I'm too tired to be constructive so...I'll get back to you.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
ah ha a song bout being bored, lol! i like it. and thanks for reviewing and adding me to favs, much loved and appriciated :)
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very interesting.
Brigid chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey! Great poem! I liked the rhyming! I can think of a cool tune to this one!Keep it up and thanks for reviewing mine, once i have some free time on my hands, i read some more, GO BLINK 182!
Brigid chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
BlaCk-SeOul-FiRE chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
lol.i love this song!it rocks!dude... i never thought someone would write bout being bored,but you did and you rock!i just have one thing to say...change the rate!it is not pg its more on the line of pg-13 with the cussing but thats just you can please read one of and bye!_
MagzRL chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I can relate! This seems to give a really dancy, pounding beat, if I picture it in my head and sing it. Not out loud. Parents are around. lol.
Magz.