Reviews for Penelope
KrnYong chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
This is the best story of Odysseus I've ever read. The two main characters were so witty and believable, and the conversation at the end was so awkward and hilarious that I actually had to stop reading at certain points ('cause I couldn't breathe)

The last sentence from Aphrodite made me stop cold, though. I just got reminded what they'll be in for soon...
wilko4523 chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
wow this is so gd how did u come up with this idea? olz continue review mine if u like

hugz sir wilko
thousandbirds chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
wow! i like this alot...do update soon
Laurel Havens chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I LOVE this story and you really bring it to life! I'm axiously awaiting the next chapter.
Bloodflower chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
now, REALLY, that's VERY unreasonable of him, very unreasonable indeed.

it's good, as usual, very well written and crafted...but i'm just wondering, maybe my IB higher english is kicking in just about now. but surely you're not proposing that odysseus is *incapable* of love - perhaps not the right word i'm looking for - but, see, we know that when the gods get involved weird things happen, dreams or not...ok, i've already stopped making sense, but see, that's kind of the impression i got - that penelope *needed* external help to...

gah. never mind. ignore me. i make no sense.

but well written, as usual!
Bubblewrapped chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Awesome once again. I cant wait to read the next chapter! (Would review in more detail but I'm pressed for time). Kudos! Keep it up!
monsters dot inc chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
**wince** ooh...that's a painful realization. Very nice-you portray their building relationship believably, I think.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Good start, not to short, yet not to long, and you keep the story going continuously, I enjoyed it. I always love stories that tell of Helen's life, or parts of her life from another character, I just think Helen herself has been overdone over the years. Great start though, I can't wait to read more.

Much love,Juliet.
Pagan at large chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Whoa! A decent story about the Trojan war! Keep up with the good work!
Laurel Havens chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I love your story! Please update very soon.
Laurel Havens chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please finish this GREAT story. I love it and I want to see it finished
Bubblewrapped chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
YAY! Another chapter! [does a happy-reviewer dance]Another great chapter, I should say. I like Odysseus when he's happy _

Cant wait to read more. If you take as long as you did before I might have to do something desperate, SO POST MORE SOON!

... please. _
zagato chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I like this chapter. Thank you for updating and please write more.
Bloodflower chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
This is way too good to leave without being updated! Keep it coming!

Penelope is one of my favorite Trojan War women...even though she wasn't exactly a Trojan War woman. Intelligent heroines are always cooler than the airheads (hint hint, Helen, hint hint.) Although I do like your portrayal of the fairest woman on earth.
zagato chapter 3 . 11/20/2004