Reviews for Dying Withough Fictionpress
vrivasfl chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Damn straight! How dare they take the site down for "maintenance". I know that's not what their doing! I bet some stupid intern keeps spilling coffee on the server. That's why we're frequently deprived of receiving reviews and chatting with our fellow online writers!

This is a beautiful peon. Honestly, one of the best I've ever read. To put that in perspective, I've read about five poems all together in my life). When fictionpress-and fanfiction in my case as well-are down it just ruins my day. It really does.

What I really hate is (I don't know if this happens to you, but it does to be frequently) when the main page loaded well, but all of the buttons take me to an error message that tell you that the error has been forwarded to the tech group. They never receive that message. I still have to wait like three to four days to have my story back. The worst part is that the main page loads fine, so I'm lulled into a false sense of security.

Oh the humanity! When will it end.

Oh, and by the way, this was part two of your reward for the Review Marathon. I was just so pumped that I forgot to mention it earlier.
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I KNOW! I normally check my email like ... 5 times a day, but when FP goes down, I feel like I have no reason to and I have have to do is fight with my sister over why a website is SO important! ... But I think your poem was rather well written, and obviously you chose a good topic! FANTASTIC JOB!

Write on!
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
heh. i likey
kazfuego chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
omfg That is SO true! I can so relate with this.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
i love it...short...yet powerful...when i was in camp and I had no fictionpress it SUCKED...great job
~confused being99~
BlaCk-SeOul-FiRE chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
dude!so true!i thought i would die cause my stupid computer wouldnt let me read on here and i also had two songs to post up!sadly...oh well...um...could you do the slightest of favs...cpuld you read one or two of my songs...i have one poem but thats more of the song writing person,actaully lyrics you know what i will shut up now;oh wait!i read the poem your friend eric wrote,it is awesome!i love it!it could be a song if your friend wanted it to your friend that i loved it!but i will chut up now and stop waisting your lovely time since i know you have better things to do than read my boring review so bye!_
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
jeez i know that feeling, but it does make me feel that perhaps i should find something in the real world to do...
but i prefer to write and review others! thanks for reviewing "Stitches"
Han.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Homorous. Ironic. Creative idea for a poem. Most of all, EVERYONE HERE CAN RELATE! HAHAHA.
Falsetto chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
oh good! it's not my computer! thanks for writing this... getting out all the other authors' aggression also!
Tangerine Tickle chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
So true, so true! Hahaha! XD But I think FP is still having a few technical deifficulties. The is always "too busy" or that stupid "403 Timeout Error" keeps popping up. . . I JUST WANNA READ MEH STORIES! . . .But anyway, I really liked this poem! I'm sure almost all authors here can relate. ;)
~Tangerine Tickle~
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Lol! I love this poem, hehehe. I thought my computer was just being it's stupid malfunctional self. . Yep, so now I'm gonna review more of your stuff- rock on!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
ah so how i felt! omg! and i have just posted then bam! it was like gone, lol... i dunno what happened but yeah. i was like in panick all day with nothing to read, nothing to review, no reviews coming in... omg... lol! yeah, what are we suppose to do. least ficpress is better opperated than fanfic. there is always smthg going down on fanfic. drives me insane when i gotta go read some friends stuff but still... ah well, we got it back so yeay! lol... ;) cute poem.
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
lol this is SO how i feel! Luckily, fictionpress isn't down as often as Fanfiction now THAT drives me nuts! Crazy shiz!
cya round then