Reviews for Sweet Loving
SexyKitten0769 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Hey Sexy! I love being in control of you! Thanks for letting me be that way! Love You Bunches!
SexyKitten0769 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey Kitten! I love this story about us. It gets me hot all over again just thinking about it. Love You! Muwah!
mike chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
HLA! HLA! I HAVE A MAJOR ERECTION! YA
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Great story. my oh my, reading all these kinky sex scenes made quite horny and wet. Believe me hun, my boyfriend was out of town, so we couldn't get a could you-know-what after I read this yummy chap. I luv reading stories with lots of sex scenes. Like i said, kept my juices flowing while i gave my clit a work out! Oh. Here's a lil thing for ya:

me: I like that body. *Throws u down on bed* (I'm wearing a skimpy thong and a peek a boo bra.)you: Oh, Courtney! Fuck me!me: kisses you and rips ur clothes off. i suck your huge tits and i am so wet. my moisture is soaking my pussy. you are gripping the sheets because of the intense sucking. me: i shove my two fingers inside of you and you moan intensely. you: I love the way you fuck me courtneyme: you're so tight and wet, baby!*we fuck faster*I take my fingers out of you soaking wet pussy after you orgasmn and lick my fingers. Then I started sucking on your clit. You moan, enjoying the intense thrill of pleasure.

Just so yall know, I am a bisexual stripper from NY. I am so wet from writing this. e-mail me anytime!

Luv, Courtney
Clarissa123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
hey i didn't read the whole thing but next time, could you put a SLASH sign... cause not everyone wants to read about lesbian sex...
groovy-nat chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
NOT! That was totally gross!
rukamichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ooh shove it peanuts you idiot!
It was a beautiful *sigh* fic Sexy! You got to keep writing more fics like this *smiles*
peanut chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
thats sick
groovy-nat chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
hey! that was a really good story! send me any others you have
Natalia