Reviews for Exam
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Well written!Sounds like a student who's just sat for an exam, right enough.

Hah. after an exam, yours truly can't string two words together without making at least fifty-three mistakes.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
this is really good! Well wrote and keep it up. there isn't anything remotely wrong with this!
Ellwyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
although some sentences here and there are somewhat awkward (i.e. 'my shading of the person in front of me uneven'- is unclear that the narrator is sketching), overall your writing is good, quirky, and funny. i actually laughed aloud (well, ok, chuckled) during the last paragraph. this is a great little story.
The Fallen Caryatid chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow, I liked that. It was interesting, different, something enjoyable to read. Funny story, yeah, I really liked it. You perfectly captured the same sorts of things that go on in all our minds during a test. You're a great writer, really. Cool.
You ought to check out Marian Wilde and her short story "The Return of Macbeth". It's about getting back an essay in class.
. ?storyid1463995
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
that is so the same. i just sat my gcses, and i really think your story reflects some of the teduim of waiting for the full time. why do teachers always ask if uv read the answers? - theyve been telling you before each exam and in preparation since months before the 1st exams we ever sat.
cool story.