Reviews for CRDP: Case Files
NarutoVixin chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
in my own way i can relate to Gunther-kun...i to have been tossed out by my family...thank you for writing about something like this
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
oh thank you so much for having more about this group im so looking forward to reading about them loved the first story and plan to read every thing you have on them btw im a bookwyrm lol nothing else to do with my life
Shinrei04 chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Just incase anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, chapters 13 and 14 are out of order. This story is really awesome. P;ease keep working on more CRDP stuff. Shen is my fav.
JadeCade chapter 24 . 12/15/2008
-squeals- FRICKING ADORABLE! Please Mercer? Please can we keep the pretty white tiger? Aren't they cute if not a little dangerous to cuddle! I think I'm feeling a tad jealous right now.
JadeCade chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
-drops pitchfork- Um... I was planning on using that for the monster...really. So, I'm starting to think I preferred to watch Gunther fondle the gun in his station better than when he pulled himself together and went to his room. I find the thought of him with the gun makes me feel better than seeing him all cold and scary. And I certainly don't like what the monster said to him, no matter if it were nothing but facts... and I really really don't like what he said to the monster... and I really am nervous now. I think I read something in the author notes a few chapters ago about needing tissues? I understand why you said that now but perhaps chocolate and a security blanket might work better. Gah! I'm scared! Poor poor Gunny. I'd be part of his support system, nothing could keep me away!

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore your stories? Not enough I'm sure. You are like... a writing Goddess!
DefineNightmare chapter 29 . 12/13/2008
O.O...wow...just wow.

great story!
DefineNightmare chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
i feel as numb as Gunther.
terriestal-angell chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
Another screwed up chapter; still has all the coding in there so I can't read it properly.
terriestal-angell chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Paragraphing is screwed up for this chapter.
JtheChosen1 chapter 30 . 7/27/2008
amazing as always!
i-see-faeries chapter 30 . 6/27/2008
So this took me a while to read. I love it though. Gunther started annoying me after a while though. That kid has serious issues, way beyond what was mentioned in the story, issues that took two stories to resolve. Haha. But that's just character, no flaw on your writing skills, which were phenomenal. Loves.
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh i get this. The boy stuck his mind inside a book. nifty.
Fictatiousrambler chapter 29 . 5/5/2008
I loved this nearly as much as i loved CRDP the beginnings.
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow what a cool first chapter !
Sw33tR0ze chapter 27 . 12/25/2007
I don't really like this chapter. Just being honest, but I still love your story! But I think Brax doesn't deserve Wilber!
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »