Reviews for CRDP: Case Files
I am no longer writing chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
::huggles to gunther, adir, and merc:: I've missed these guys - so much! ::glomps:: hehe, anyway, amazing! I love it.
Serenade chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
I love your stories! They are all so well thought out! Adir and Gunther are just too cute together. I really hope things work out for Gunther and Archer. I like them together. Anyway...more please!
Cyric Masamune chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
OMG! Adir and school troubles! SCORE! ::dances around:: I absolutely love this! SQUE!
Kaikeyi chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
yey new story! *claps* poor un-named boy! *sighs* please update soon...i miss Adir.
[Kai]
Aharah Musici chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
hmm... looks nice
Jinny chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
YAY! *tackles and hugs* You got it up.
I love the beginning to your case files...it's like a modernized version of a very sophisticated European-style of writing, which starts off like this, with something from the past, before skipping ahead into the future where the real story takes place.
This beginning is like the coolest. I love it. We've already discussed it, but I really think that boy should have *some* connection to Adir, like long lost relative or something. LoL. Who knows? Whatever you do, I know that it will be perfect, and better than anything I would come up with for a story like this. Your characters are somewhat difficult for me to work with, hence the fact that I haven't got my fanfic for this story up and I've been working on it for who knows how long?
Anyway, I can't wait to see what school is like. I bet it's awesome...I'm just a lil scared for all of Adir's classmates, having to deal with that little boy, and that's not even including Mercer. LoL. Oh. And I can't wait for ation between Archer and Gun. Gonna be so hot. *does a lil dance* Can't wait.
Well...g'night hun. Luv ya!
Jinny
Sheepie chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
SQUEE! I LOVED THE CHAP! It was great, really creepy. I can't wait for an update . Hopefully a lemon will be involved. Lol. . Great job, you HAVE to update soon. Cause I love this story. Kay? YAY!
Skeet chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
OMG great job! This is like a mystery fic. The only problem is that I have to wait for you to update!
Namishka chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
was that Adir? i hope not. i'll really really find a way to go into the story and beat the heck out of that man. what is he? a monster? *shudders*. If it was not Adir, hope HE can kill the monstrosity.
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*squeals*A sequal! I am so loving this story _! I can't wait to read what happens next. See ya later and much love Darklady .~
~Rainy Diamond12
Serenade chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I like where this is headed! Please continue!
Smile101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I loved the chapter. _ I'm so glad you started a new story. :D Adir's going to school. /
I am no longer writing chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
wow.. great as always. *sigh*
Ninja Kitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Get to the part about Archer trying to get Gunny into bed quickly! - *horndog*
Cyric Masamune chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
OMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMGOMGOMG! I Absolutely love this arc! The CRDP is one of my favorite ideas...EVER! I can't wait to see the Archer/Gun scenes. They are by far my favorite couple! SQUE! Keep it up Yaoi Mommy!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20