Reviews for CRDP: Case Files
Sw33tR0ze chapter 25 . 12/25/2007
I love Strips!
True.Randomness chapter 30 . 11/24/2007
Ah Pooh, it sucks that the story ended here. I like your cases a lot and loved the fact that I got buches of my favorite couple, Gun and Arc. I can't wait to read your next instalment!
LKLTB chapter 28 . 9/27/2007
I would like to applaud you on looking up the meaning of the king's name. Most people use Latin without bothering to do so. However, I would like to point out that the definition 'dark' is somewhat misleading in this case. As far as I know, it is only used in that sense when referring to a person's emotional state, i.e. in a dark (black) mood. From what I have learned, the noun 'dark' is actually "tenebrae" and the adjective is "obscurus". This is by no means the most official translation, only what I have been taught. Also, this is definitely not a criticism as you seem to have put more work into this than most people. I just thought you might like to know.
PBJ chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
I thought wilber moved on? xP common some Archer & gunny action! xP
Liz919 chapter 30 . 3/26/2007
I love this set of stories. Gunny and Arch are awesome. However I would highly suggest you get a beta. You have a lot of spelling errors that are simply typos or substitutions of similar sounding words...it's not hard to read over them but it would be easier to read if they weren't there. However having said that the stories are still awesome. and Braxton is an ass.
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 30 . 12/21/2006
great stories i enjoied them!
readmerant chapter 30 . 11/11/2006
I love these stories The CRDP is so much fun to read about and the chareters are just so cute! I sorry I did not reviwe every chapter but I just wannted to go on to the next right away, My favrito part has to be when shen dance for that redneck town, it just makes me laugh. but now I'm confused what one of your story should I read next?
Lavender-Drop chapter 30 . 10/9/2006
it's been a real joy reading these stories, i cannot wait to get more of these characters.
Lavender-Drop chapter 19 . 10/8/2006
Oh. My. God. I. Love. Gun. I was so sick of his baby drama, and that killing thing… :smiles: I’m in love.
Shadowfox13 chapter 30 . 9/24/2006
Wow, so I finally caught up on the stories! .V Hey, will we ever see some of Merc's own torments in his past? Something he's not dealt with maybe? And Braxton...dude is really, I dunno, needy? Heh, maybe him and Pan should get together. *LOL* Or perhaps in the next life he and Wilbur finally find happiness togehther? Hey, if Adair got an increase in power as a personna of light, does this mean that Merc develops abilities pertaining to darkness? Anyway, I enjoyed that it was wonderful. If you ever do continue to write in that 'verse' I'll eagerly read. Hm, as for Stripes, I hope he finds happiness too. .V
writer2000z chapter 30 . 8/6/2006
When are you going to post more CRDP stories? I want more of them.
Katja chapter 30 . 8/6/2006
I wann ahve a story with Strips
writer2000z chapter 29 . 8/3/2006
I got an idea about the base of the next story for your people. E-mail me if you want to know.
Lady Psychic chapter 30 . 8/2/2006
Wow! This is awesome! This is even better than CDRP: Beginings. I hope you will write and post more CDRP stories, because I've grown quite attached to the characters (Archer is my favorite, with Adir as a close second). I love all the different plot lines and plot twists. I'd put this in my favs but unfortunately I'm running out of space in my favorites list (why does this site limit you to put only 30 stories in your favs list? I've been reading so many great stories!)
Asitha chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
GUH! I have been searching for this story for over two hours! I saved it on my laptop last fall but then got distracted so never finished reading it, and then my laptop crashed! I couldn't remember the specific details that would alow me to do a detailed search (not to mention I was looking mostly in the paranormal catagorey and not manga) but I'm so glad that I've finally found it! And now I can finish, because I absolutley love *everything* about this series, and sincerely hope that you add more cases to it!I'm adding it to my fave stories list so I can't lose it again!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »