Reviews for CRDP: Case Files
Desdemona-Snape chapter 30 . 5/18/2006
*Twitch* That was wonderful...I cried when Wilbur moved on though... Yay...Now I get to read more stuff.
annushka chapter 29 . 5/9/2006
I have noticed that my review was cut in the middle, GR! well, I simply said afterwards that I hoped that you would take up the story at one point cause it's really one story that I grew to love and I'm looking forward to a sequel in wichever form.
annushka chapter 30 . 5/9/2006
I read all of your CPDR case serie, and I must say it improves greatly (the 1srt part isn't as good as the cases which is a good thing, it means you improved as an author!). I came to really like some characters and was completely sad when the ghost left at the end _
Storm December chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Adding! TTFN! ;)
The-Account chapter 29 . 1/29/2006
I've read it all! All the CRDP stories/cases! You are going to continue this, right? (I did read the note at the end, but I just wanted to make sure)

I really like the crew, although I cried when Wilber left. I want to see more of Light and Dark (sorry, I loved them! It reminded me of a book a I read, called Children of the Lamp. Probably cause they were in Egypt)

Oh, please continue this. I really like the case format, though. But you said you're going to post them as whole stories? (pout)

Well, I hope you do that soon! I can't wait for more Shen-ness! I really like this last case (except for the WIlber part - I would've been a BIT less sad if he hadn't left at such a sad time. But I still sobbed my brains out)

I liked this last case cause it was Egyptian... (Children of the Lamp, Curse you and all your Djinn-ness! Djinn rule! John and Philippa forever!)

Sorry, that was fan-ness coming through.

I also like the BigTop Horrors. I love to see them go back and Archer get jealous again. I thought that was hilarious when Goliath jumped Gunther. I was laughing so hard. And then POOR Terrance - he didn't even do anyhting.

I like Pan and Stripes. I really liked Pan and Stripes. Stripes cause he's cool and I just like him, and Pan because he's so mischievious! (Mischievious is GOOD! I love mischief)

SO, anyway, please take it seriously when I say I love your stories and I think they are really good. And I can tell you're improving, especially when I go back and read your older ones of the CRDP - not to be rude, but I just noticed that you've gotten even better at writing.

Please write more! And you like manga, right? Have you ever heard of CLAMP, prechance (evil laughter... NOW)

XHolic and Legal Drug. You should really read those. It would connect so nicely with the CRDP! I mean, in XHolic, the main character is boy who sees dead people.

Wait a minute... Gunther blows up stuff... and Adir see things when he touches stuff... right?

LEGAL DRUG! The main character boy sees stuff, memories and such, when he touches things, and the main character boy 2 can break things... or blow things up! And it's Yaoi. (Um, I think. XHolic isn't cause Watanuki like the girl, even though he good friends with Domeki)

Anyway, you'll really like CLAMP's manga! I've nearly every one! (CLAMP are my most favorite manga artists of all time! Every story I read I fall in love with!) You'll really like XHolic and Legal Drug, although you might not get some of the character cameo's if you haven't read their other stuff. I really recommend their manga.

This has really turned into a long review... Sorry! I love your stories and please keep writing CRDP and Heaven's Destiny!

Thanks for the good stories!
Serialcode A chapter 30 . 11/26/2005
I'm a bit sad to see this end, though I'm happy knowing that more will come eventually. I've grown attached to these characters (I especially love Archer) and I'm going to miss not being able to read about them anymore. Oh well. I can only hope you'll update soon.

Right, well. Just thought I'd tell you that I loved the stories about the CRDP, and that I hope for more in the furture. :D
Nickel Xenon chapter 29 . 11/5/2005
I loved it! I hope Adir feels better soon!
Nickel Xenon chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
I love Wilber! He's so innocent!
Nickel Xenon chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Clowns scare me to...
Namishka chapter 29 . 9/16/2005
YAY! YOU UPDATED! Rather abrupt ending but it was good. Poor Adir, loose center and all.
Aharah Musici chapter 30 . 9/16/2005
WHAT? NO~

T_T I can't wait to get you back, but take all teh time you need.
J.D. California chapter 30 . 9/15/2005
see heather this is what i like to see some nice 30 chapter stories. HOLLA!
Deadly Beautiful chapter 30 . 9/15/2005
No! I was really looking forward to the next installment-Dopplegangers! Poor Adir and Merc! I want them to be happy, but I want to see them happy first. Please continue them in another story or something.
bambi4real chapter 29 . 9/15/2005
just to let you know that I am still reading and I think this is great though it could do with a bit more gunther/archer and less mercer/adir. I am glad that you got back to writing this story.
Deadly Beautiful chapter 29 . 9/15/2005
I saw a few spelling mistakes and punctuation mistakes, but other than those, this was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. : )
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »