Reviews for Your hand in mine
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
i really like this...it flowed nicely and i love the rhyming. its very real and sweet. keep writing!
Rimma chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I just wanted to let you know that one of your stanzas apparently has some open tags hanging onto it. You might want to reupload and fix that.

This is very touching to me, personally. I think it's beautiful just for the content.
abyssmal chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
this poem is beautiful.

i understand it, and i can feel the emotion behind it.
ShadowedNightmare chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I loved this poem and the rhyming scheme is wonderful.

Keep up the good work!
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That's great, love it. maybe add 'just' in the last sentence after and we...I think the last sentence just slightly hindered the flow, overall a fantastic poem!
inactiveaccountz chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Awesome poem! I really wish all the freakin' homophobes out there would just get a life and accept that people can love whoever they want. Anyhow, I'll get goin before I start ranting...good poem once more
Ushi chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw. Just...aw.
Wish someone would do that here. It would solve so many problems.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I really like the rhyming structure in this one. The message is something I admire about you.
Chalice And Vail chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was amazing... it makes me wonder who your love is... it was really good... well done...
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow! I really applaud that you wrote and posted this. There is so much hatred and misunderstanding out their about homosexuals. I have so many friends who are gay, and I think that they are happier now that they have come out. This is a really good piece of work, and I love that you posted it. Keep up the good work.
Much love,