Reviews for Dont loose your feeling
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this is absolutely amazing. I love it I love it I love it. I totally feel this way right now. I love every single line of this beautiful poem.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This is very sad. It's like you're ignored by him and he only longs for that girl. Emotion was portrayed much deeply in this. Beautifully written.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This reminded me of a song... or maybe it sounded like a song when I read it outloud... haunting almost.

My favorite line: "Strangling me.

(I felt the heartache,

waiting for

your

song)"

So hard to wait for someone to love you. This was beautiful...almost as though you were waiting to be accepted and praised... or maybe just looked at.

Very nice pice. as always You make me want to read more.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I am in love with this. Your descriptions are so honest and awesome, and the format makes it even cooler. Great job.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Good. I hope you get your point across to whoever you are trying to! _
Nebelfee chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
aww this is sad but I so know how it feels! good job!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I was surprised something this long could hold my attention (lol, I have the attention span of a two year old, I swear!) but it did! It was really good! I loved the repetition. Great work- keep it up! :D
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
um.. yeah.. not as good as your other stuff.. but then again ia m tired so maybe that is what is affecting my rating.. but i really think you are talented. Keep at it!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Amazing. I can really relate, too. It surprises me how many people there are that love someone but don't have those feeling returned. Sad, isn't it?
Aimee86 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
It's sad, but beautifully written, this wil go on my favorites list !
Aimee
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow, I really like that, its heartfelt and honest and you paint a picture of what your feeling very easily with the reader. I love the detail. Keep up the good work.
Much love,