Reviews for Enemy Against Mary
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
beautiful. great. beautiful. beautiful. I love that line, "How many hugs would it take to get Mary to eat again?" I know exactly how this feels for my very dear friend has an issue with weight though she is thin and very pretty. I am moved by this.
Serene Waters chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Mm. That is an incredible piece of work. Emotionally degrading. It's depressing to watch people do that to themselves. Beautiful.
Serene Waters
Elenive chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Absolutely amazing. Every line is riveting. This poem contains feeling and you can picture every line.
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I like this poem. It really makes you think about it. Very good description
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
WOW! i love this! it's so vivid and true and the random things you've placed in seems to fit in so perfectly! i love all your poetry! and thank you soo much for reviewing my poems! take a look at some more if u want although i wud LOVE ur opinion on my storys more because well ur so talented u'd obviously know if i was going wrong! anyways this is truly amazing and i hope that some day i can have even a quarter of the amount of talenet you have. much love x
Gretchen45 xx
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
this is so beautiful.i dont know how it turns out for mary but hugs only hurt all the more during my stint with anorexia . my fav line in this poem is " How many yesterdays would it take to fill up tomorrow."
very well written i love the repetition.
Nat
elven-lady22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
So much emotion. This really made me want to cry. Amazing job, Juliet
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow, this is so magical. The amount of desperate emotion in it- I really feel it! I love the imagery :"
and see the bones
fighting free of her skin.
"
it works so well, speacilly with the repeating questions flowing through it all. I loved it.
openmyeyez chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
you write so descriptively without making it seem like you're trying...i love it
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Powerfully visceral description of bolemia. m
Isil Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I can relate. I really love your work. It's just amazing beyond words.

-Aeglos (Isil Rose)
xLecta chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
"How many yesterdays would it take to fill up tomorrow.
How many hugs would it take to get Mary to eat again."
My favorite part.
God this was extraordinary. WONDERFUL work. Beautiful idea, format, wording. Just, wow. Very nice job.
Lae chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That's so good, but sad. But its so, so good too. I love your writing. Read and review on some of mine. Either Dark Mistress 27 or Laelae.
Lae
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
very moving piece about eating disorder...
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
i just read that and it made me cry. i went through a patch of anorexia, not nearly so badly, but i never realised quite how i affected my friends and family. i love the feeling in this poem. its amazing. thankyou.