Reviews for velvet confessions
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Thought I'd check out some of your earlier work - and WOAH you've come a long way! Not that this isn't good, it's just so different. Your more recent work is so sharp, clear and focussed it makes this look normal when this poem is actually great itself. I especially liked "You think you've solved my mysteriesKnow it all, know it allHoney you don't know nothing yetNever will. You never will."I love the defiance and the repitition.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
You always tend to write poetry that just makes my heart drop in my stomach.

"I still feel your tasteNectar's fruit, not quite ripe" I love this line. Like your waiting for something more deep... something better and sweeter, you crave more than just one taste. Beautiful line.

"Fell through a whole in the endless sky." I like this... I dont know if you spelled whole that way on purpose or not instead of hole...but it worked perfect. You fell through whole... wow.. very nice.

I love this bravo to you as usual.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was a great expression of emotions. You completely personified your feelings. I do wonder why you wrote "hole" as "whole"...everything else here, grammatically wise, is pretty well done. Some sentances are strangely put together but for the most part they are very coherant and straigytforward. Great imagery. If it were a painting it would be in shades of deep red and black. Good job...and thanks for your thoughtful review! I had some doubts as to the name question in my fable, but it's hard to write about a nameless person. Still in all, I appreciate your feedback! Keep writing!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I can't believe no one ever read this! -stunned- It was really good! I love the the way you can put emotions into words so well- you have real talant. And I LOVED your last stanza. Oh, and your summary made me laugh. Keep up the great work!