Reviews for Burn Across the Sky
Jo The Pirate chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I've just read the first chapter so far, but it is amazing. I'll read the rest as soon as I get the chance. You really have a talent, and that's not an empty comment.
AUTUMN ALLECKSON chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
you are amazing my small friend. continue with it...i am anxious to read further.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Great story so far.
Lola Sanchez chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
INteresting the way you switch POV...listen, I really like this; it's different from the rest. I'd be real happy if you updated.
Lola Sanchez chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
God this is so sad and emotional...I really feel for this young girl.
Lola Sanchez chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I love this...and its only the first chapter.
Pose For Me chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Tsk tsk. -shakes her finger at you- No sex in the fourth chapter! Lol. Nothing happened, so you're off the hook. _~Life is a story that needs to be written down. This story reminds me of your life. You reflect the events in your life and put them down on paper, so to speak. Not everything you write down happened, but that is why writers have a thing called an imagination.~I love your writing, you know I do.~Regina O.B.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This is a really good story. I like the plot. It's genuinely very interesting so far.
Crystal Clearity chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Hey Adriana, it's me, Kayleigh. I like your story, but you knew that of course. It's really poetic and beatifully written.
Love Always,
Kayleigh
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
GREAT story. I cannot stress enough that you MUST continue this story. Great writing, great storyline. Keep it up! I'll be checking back...good luck with everything!