Reviews for Rise
drblueface chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Thats so sweet! _I felt a shiver reading this-

Keep it up! Fantastic!
darylchew chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
aw.
Starfire Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This is amazing. It's full of such emotion and feeling behind it. I love it along with your others.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I'm only just becoming familiar with your work but man am I impressed. You express yourself (especially the rain image)so well. Bows*
guitarzac chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This is really good, I like how the images just appear in my mind from what you write...-zz
Kaiyoro chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
You honor me too much. Your work is amazing. It's really enveloping with your word use and style. This is an awesome poem. Thanks for checking me out.
Lia Silverfrond chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This is very interesting, I like this poem, it's amazing, and powerful. I'm bored. oh well, It's the curse of a short attention span.
Militant-Antibody chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Again I gotta say this poem was made for me by two lines, though this time it was the last two. I enjoy the slightly off kilter rhythmn you get going in this piece; lines stop just after they feel they should, which strangely enough builds and moves naturally. If I read this poem it just flows better every time. I enjoy how the sentiment is expressed, and again the last two lines(in their simplicty) are the absolute picture of a perfect ending. Another for the favs.
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I'm glad this one had a sweet ending. Your writing has this soft feel to it, really nice. Keep it up!
kingsweet chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow! I am amazed at how well you can write! It's so touching. P. for your reviews! I really appreciate it!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wonderful image of woman as rain and love. m
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
loved "midnight without it's moon"...just wonderful!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow.. very nicely written peice, such a sweet ending,... awesome job!
Angels Cry Bloody Tears chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Awesom, powerful and passionate. Really from the heart. It is a beautiful poem, I applaud you..
boytoy13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I really liked this poem. it almost had a spiritual feeling to it. nice job.
PS: thnx for the nice reviews :)