Reviews for Fading Memories
germanmaniac48 chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
omg! i thought i was gonna cry! that story was so good! i luved it. i cant wait to see what happens to ana later now that jacob's died. there were a few grammatical errors, but other than that i absolutely luved it! it was awesome!
historybuff '87 chapter 19 . 2/26/2005
You have me completely spellbound. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Please please continue writing. I love Ana's character.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 19 . 11/2/2004
NO! NO! NO! This wasn't supposed to happen! How could you do this to me! How could you kill my Jacob! Jacob can't be dead! How will Ana and I ever live without him? Gr Gr! I'm so MAD! There's no way to fix this! But please, PLEASE, try! And as soon as is humanly possible!
PhiloNysh chapter 19 . 11/1/2004
Everything happened a bit fast there, but it's still a great story. I love the twist, and would love to see what happens next- update soon!
Angel Jenna chapter 19 . 11/1/2004
How could u kill Jacob? That sad, he wasn't suppose to die yet. Not yet...It's to sad. Good chapter though. Update soon!
Devonshirelass chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
Oh, no, how could you do this! Poor Jacob! I know that's all i seem to be saying but it really is a shame. Poor Ana too! Please please please don't leave it too long before you update! I really love this story! It's well written, and realistic, as if it could have happened many years ago. I look forward to reading more. - Soon? Please? ;)
S. Renee chapter 19 . 10/31/2004
Oh my God! Poor Jacob, and poor Ana. Now what's Ana going to do that he's gone? Update soon!
S. Renee chapter 18 . 10/21/2004
Oh no! But this can't be the end of Jacob. . .or could it? Update soon! Very soon!
Devonshirelass chapter 18 . 10/21/2004
Oh No! Poor Jacob! I can't believe you left this chapter like this! Meanie!
(Again a really brilliant chapter, excellent plot, wonderful characters...)
I look forward to the next update...
S. Renee chapter 17 . 10/15/2004
Great story- I'm lovin it! Update soon please!
PhiloNysh chapter 17 . 10/13/2004
They were slighty rushed, but that was to be expected. Confusion doesn't tend to last long. I like where you're heading with this.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 17 . 10/8/2004
YES! YES! FINALY! Thank you so, a million times, much for this chapter!
I guess the reason I was so mad at Ana before was because she was doing the same thing I did. I knew these 2 guys and one of them I didn't know as well, and I emagined him to be everything the other one was. It was all so stupid, and it makes me hate myself every time I read it in my journal, so I just couldn't stand seeing Ana make the same mistakes.
I'm so glad she finaly realised that she loves Jacob!
This chapter was great! I loved it! Please write more soon!
Angel Jenna chapter 17 . 10/8/2004
Ana's confessions weren't exactly rushed. She had to say that sometime and then was a good a time as ever. Good chapter. Update soon!
Devonshirelass chapter 17 . 10/8/2004
No, Ana's confessions were not rushed, this chapter was perfect, like all the others before it. Very touching. Not all mush and slush, but reality with a hint of romance. A perfect combination in my opinion.
Well, till next time...
Angel Jenna chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Now he has a girl. Gosh..poor Anna, now she finally realizes what was going on all along. Only now Jacob is gone. So sad! At least now though we will know if Leah is having a boy or a girl. lol. Update soon!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »