Reviews for Buying Time
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I know that feeling well... although im not in college.. my dad is like that.. nice job again
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Cool, this one was off-beat at some points in the chorus, Unless i'm using a wrong beat? lol, oh well, good stuff anyway. Yea college is tough, especially when you dont live with your parents.
LordK chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Cool song. I love the repeat at the end. I could sense both your annoyance, and your confusion through the contridictory terms you used. Wonderful chorus, and I also love that second verse. Great lines throughout, and the lead in to the chorus was pretty effective.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
im in college now and i still dont know what i want to do! i hate that pressure to know exactly what you want to do and have your whole life mapped out for you before youre ready. its crazy! but nice song that acptures that well.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
nope, "thrusted" is not a word. i knew that when i was writing the song, but i like to make up words and that one just fit nicely, lol.
thanks for the reviews guys!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
M...very impressive. And too true. Life Decisions can pop up even before you're ready. Great job!
Magz.
PS: But...I don't think 'thrusted' is a word.
BlaCk-SeOul-FiRE chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
i love this song!i hate when they ask that stupid question,hell,im only 14yrs old ppl!do you think i would know right now?uh...nopes.i have a song like this but its bout us kids who dont seem to get respect and our judged by how were dressed and crap. life sux,get help.i like that sayin and i will shut up riht now._