Reviews for Human
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
very good poem, i liked it.
myno chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
this is my favorite of your poems i think... so to answer your question on your bio page, i think you should submit "human" "stop the spinning" and "just dance" i love them all...
Mourning For Death chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
She reeks of hopelessness like her cheap perfume, outstanding...i like the poem
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
great poem. well written, nicely conveyed about people like that. it really is like they have degraded themselves. it's sar really. nice work. and thanks for your reviews as well.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Pretty powerful theme, but I think it would've been better if u made it longer, and gave more details as to what led her to be like that.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
like the strong point you make in the poem. these hookers r really sad cases, most of them have been forced into the business cuz' they needed money or they were kidnapped. liked the poem!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I hear a lot about this on the news, and I think it's really sad. It's not anyone's fault, it's just really depressing. I really like the way you subtly built up to the point and then blatantly brought out what you were getting at. Bravo!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I like the part on how she had forgotten her own humanity.
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
e, i loved it
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
its good.
zachy chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
thats so sad. I grew up in a rotten neighborhood before i moved and i saw this kind of stuff all the time. I saw people like that when i was 7 and 8 going for walks. Write more like this. I liked it very much
Jackie Hina chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I love it. It has such vulgarity and wit that it really captures sense of what a prostituate would really feel. Excellent job.
A walk in the woods chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I think that is very good! I really like it because it flows well. The words sound like they were meant to flow that way. Keep it up!