Reviews for Thoughts
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
laughs Cool. ) Interesting way of putting it. I love that last sentence. I myself consider that condition of being 'in love' like an obsession... But that's just me.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Interesting and Intelligent.
CrazyChik chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
I know excatly what you mean! I was also in love with this guy...I used to call him like everytime, becuase I supposedly wanted homework. I told him that I liked him adn he started acting...well...nervous. I hated him! Especially when I learned that he liked this other girl. He had been the first love of my life. LOL...I know sounds crazy, but I can relate my emotions to this...thanks for reviewing my work. I really really appreciate it.
singingspeechless chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
that's hilarious! i loved it!
WarriorHeart chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
cool.
Seeker of the Way chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
wow! Thank goodness I am not on your bad side! heh! shortcomings? WHAT shortcomings? I see no shortcomngs in you! You are a cool sweet strong smart talented aware and sexy (and all the adjectives i missed) girl who is going to be married soon! In short: YOU ROCK!
Seeker of the Way chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
This was very clever. But I am not the typical male succombed so easily be se ... did you say inner thigh? As in close to your ... *drools, thinks of Josie*
...
...
huh? Oh yes, I'll take out the trash, hun! lol
WarriorHeart chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
lol.
Autumnymph chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Yippee...! This one is really funny... Keep it up!
tofujunky chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
*sighs deeply* You write beautifully. You swoon me with your words. I'd label you a swooner crooner if there was music to this.
tofujunky chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Wow. How intriguing. You simply have a way with making everything sound so enchanting and fascinating. This collection is wonderful; I'm enjoying it tremendously. These similar thoughts and feelings have crossed my mind, I admit.

I like dreaming - it's like watching a free movie. :)
tofujunky chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
The described behavior isn't "crazy"; it's actually a healthy ritual for a "normal" relationship. LOL . . . I just adore the way you reveal all our silliness. It's so cute the way you put it though.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
"Think of it as a really bad rash, which is what makes it such a sanity-deprived emotion. I mean, who in their right state of mind inflicts a rash, a fungus or a parasite upon themselves?"

hahaha . . . my god, how right you are! But hey, I rather have humans be demented by love than be deranged by hate.
singingspeechless chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
captivating...very creative. i loved it.
singingspeechless chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
wow! this like totally blew me away. (def. going on my list of favs). it's so deep and true..i think about this often and share the same questions. excellent job!