Reviews for In Between
fairytalestelltales chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This is such a beautiful and true poem.
"the power of another verse would leave me unconscious in his arms." is just too perfect.
thankyou for posting this.
Clarachu01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
What an excellent read! I thought it was really cool how you could relate your love for this person to the thing that is keeping you apart. It was sad too, because I know what it feels like to just have to be somebody's friend without them liking you. É
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
and I.
I love the way you look
such simple lines but I love them _ Wow, I usually don't enjoy pieces like yours (no offense) but I mean, I do quite like your style and the way you present yourself. Your poetry is raw and emotional and I hope you keep writing to improve and to become even more talented. Very well done yet again.
Jenna xoxo
Just Me Lyndsie G chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is so wonderful and beautifully written. The imagery i so vivid. I felt like I was actually there as I was reading it. Another wonderful piece.
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Great poem
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
thats really good.
i love your writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
i like the repition of the corn... its a nice story.. sad ending... I like it.. on of my favorites of your poems
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
A very well-written piece. But maybe the ending could've left more of an impressions.
Militant-Antibody chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Dude, I am completely in love with the two lines in the middle "me with my curls/and you with your unshaven self" that was just a great pairing of lines. I enjoyed the entire piece, because even with a lack of a lyric or rhyming scheme the piece just rolls. This is one of the few story telling works that I have actually enjoyed, and you do owe that alot to those two middle lines, cause they just made me smile so much. Definately going on my favorites story list. Keep it up, lol, and don't lose those curls ;o)
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
As usual, another stunning piece. Well done. m
p.s. some minor editorial corrections—
We could have
and swollen ourselves inside the embrace.
and the way that you love to do everything different your father.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
wonderfully written! kinda hurts inside doesn't it when someone u like doesn't like u back in the same way.
RazorbladeRizzy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
heya, you reveiwed one of my poems so i thought i'd have a look at yours. ) i really like this poem, it's like far away love - which we all have experienced! it's almost like a story. i really liked it.
Rizzy xx
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Beautiful! That was amazing with its imagery and all. It reminded me somewhat of "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Ann Monk (I think I spelled that wrong...) But really really good, I can see everything..
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
very touching and intense...all in the same breath!