Reviews for Rising
Crimson2 chapter 27 . 10/6/2005
I just finished this...took me a few hours but I'm done now! I like how you have sequels...it's cool! Now I am off to read living!
Crimson2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Hey! I found your sequel! I was only expecting a couple chapters but there's 27! I'm so happy!
AmorinaCanta chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
Yeah, its perfect again! So happy up the good work
Fake Smile chapter 27 . 7/27/2005
Hehe, now I have to read the next sequal... wow... a trilogy! OMG!
bella natty chapter 27 . 6/12/2005
WOW! awesome! I'll read the sequel sometime soon! u r a very tallented wirter! loved it! do continue!

-Nat
imthetree chapter 27 . 4/10/2005
dang woman! its been like three months! what happened to the third story! lol well just thought i'd ask if you are going to post it...
AngelOfMusic013 chapter 27 . 3/29/2005
i love this series so far. its great its awesome i cant stop reading it callie and jake are an ideal couple from what i hear. please please please continue i just printed up the whole thing.
Treg chapter 26 . 1/17/2005
GODDAMMIT, I WISH I GOT AS MANY GOD PRESENTS! eww, im nervous, im getting my high school acceptance letters next weekend!1
Treg chapter 21 . 12/5/2004
aw! im still mad at leo tho..stupid leo..
Treg chapter 20 . 11/27/2004
oh god, i would be soo pissed. ugh. i would leave. and then i would be mad at jake for making me leave. then i would not talk to jake for a very long time. ugh. wrongness.
Treg chapter 19 . 11/26/2004
hahahaha, i could totaly imagine that!its like amovie scene! callie is 16 right? yeah..uh oh.. is there gonna be trouble at leo's house?
Darker Skys chapter 18 . 11/25/2004
I've been waiting forever for you to update. lol, well never mind you have now and it was late. A couple of nice happy and undramatic chapters. Please (pretty please with sugar on top) update soon. :D love it!
Treg chapter 18 . 11/25/2004
oo, i love birdget jones dairy!lol.. omg, u havnt updated this story in like, forever!LOL..anyways, lol, tping!i myself have never done it, but, god, i wish it wasnt ileagel. i would do it all the time then, lol.
Treg chapter 17 . 10/23/2004
aw, yay! too short tho!hehehem drool.. update again soon!
Treg chapter 16 . 9/30/2004
yay fictionpress is up again! i like red themes! with diamonds!diamonds are a girls best friend!lol, anyways, i hope ur having a good time on ur trip! i like this chapter! ok.. well, umm.. i cant think of anythibng else to say. there is an alarm going off in my house. in my ear. its really loud. ok. it stopped. i still cant think of anything to say. huh. ok, i guess umm... ok, laters. lol.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »