Reviews for Guide to Writing Reviews
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
Hime06 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You rock. :)

Was that a good compliment?

Love,

Hime
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Once again. More silliness. DO I sense a theme? Hmm. Let me try your reviewing guide.

This story is:

You can improve your: Sean Connery impression. Seriously. The accent is simply not up to snuff.

Live free or Die Hard!

(Is that an adequate ending?)

While I do mock your guide I did enjoy reading it. Muy bien.
Drakoleses chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was the definition of Kenderistic-wanderlustous-hoopak- wielding awesomeness! Does that count? lol. No, really. This was helpful. Now I feel so stupid for the last review I sent you. I think you should try to find other ways to convince people to worship you or send you money. this was a nice try, though!

I believe in nargles! and dragons! and kender!
Jaded Panic chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This story is fantabulous. I always have trouble writing reviews because most of the time I'm too sucked in to find something to say, ha. So this def helps me. :)

I don't really think there was anything you could improve on.

Penguins are amazing. :P
N106 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This story is ! Though, I do think that you should elaborate on what "horrible things" are. Penguins rule!
Adenna chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Well, I think your essay is very interesting and...unique. However, don't expect me to worship at your feet (or to worship you at all for that matter). Anyway, nice essay. I found it quite entertaining.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This story is fantasticmungul. You might want to work on your character development, though. Orlando Bloom is hot!

Like it?
Natali G. Williams chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This essay is funny! I think you can improve on...hm... I don't know what to say...can I just eliminate this step too? Penguins are good creatures, yes they are. I don't think Orlando Bloom is hot, but I do think that Jesus Rocks!
Jolly Jeff chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This essay was splendiferous!(now for the shred-tearing)

I hope this was deliberate, but I also doubt it, but if it was it's funny and...gee, I'm babbling

aren't I? Anyway! "If you're going to say something about spelling and grammar mistakes

don’t just say, 'You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes hear and there.' "Hear and there? "Hear" is watt ewe dew with you're ears. "Here," eye believe, is the word

ewe our looking four. lol. Ok, now for my little ending phrase...

You are responsible for my Aunt Myrtle's death!

-J.J.
Santorini chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
The story you wrote was fantastic-ness. (4 syllables)

I don't know how to critizize. Deal with it. I only critisize when the writing is hell-ish.

Penguins rock!

XD
T'Karish chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This essay is fantastic! However, I think you can improve on your banana smoothie-making. Oh, and you just made a teensy-weensy little mistake on your essay. 'If your going to say something about spelling and grammar mistakes don’t just say, “You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes hear and there.”' should be 'If you're going to say something about spelling and grammar mistakes don’t just say, “You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes hear and there.”Penguins are hot and Orlando Bloom is sitting on a rock!
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Haha! This is just plain entertaining. Also, jokes aside, you do lay forth a good tactic. I really liked, " the more syllables and flattering the word, the better the mood of the author." and the later "four syllables at least" comments!
Oh - and another reason "You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes hear and there." is wrong is because it's "here", not "hear". Sorry... I just couldn't help myself!
Ok, so I really WAS looking for a real story or poem of yours to read, I swear! I just had to look at this first!
See ya,
Ruatha
meguin chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
But what if what I'm reviewing really sucks ass? I won't compliment it. I'll tell them to get a dictionary and learn some grammar. But then again, I'm a very vindictive person.
But I was amused. So huzzah for you!
Anarchy-in-america chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I really enjoyed reading it.