Reviews for The Ugliest Skirt
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
What is it with people in math classes wearing horrible skirts like that? Their was this girl last year who wore an entire outfit composed entirely of black poke-a-dots on black, and vise-versa for the skirt. She recieved compliments throughout the day on how "cute" it was. It made her look like Minnie Mouse. I really appreciate your little story thing here, very humorous.
~A. Person
Blade Marilyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Yeah, what is it with fashions nowadays? I saw this girl in my class the other day in these blue jeans with huge, perfectly symetrical white splotches on them, like a bucket of bleach had gotten the better of her in a war of Girl vs. Bleach. I think it was supposed to be fading, but it looked more like she'd sat in paint. And then there's the whole fad of having your initial on your shirt/purse/binder. Why do you need that? To consult your purse for a reminder as to what your name is? "Hmm...let's see...it says 'M', so I think my name is Melissa." Dur. And don't even get me started about those jeans that look like they're made out of a whole lot of other jeans, all cut up and sewn together...Check out my stuff some time, if you're interested. I promise, I usually don't rant this much...